Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon's Dogma

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released May 22, 2012

Capcom makes an ambitious undertaking with this 2012 Open World Action-RPG.

Menu Music

cbarnes86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By cbarnes86

So, I rented DD from Gamefly twice since it has come out and love the menu music. It really gets me pumped in a way only Japanese Rock can do. Either way, I decided I would go ahead and buy Dark Arisen (even though I'm nowhere close to the end) and I noticed the menu music is different. Am I the only one disappointed in this? I either wish there was an option to change it back or it would only change if you beat the base game.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

@cbarnes86: I forget what topic it was in but yeah there was already a bunch of discussion about that on here. I think its safe to say by most veteran DD players its sorely missed. The new tracks aren't bad which BTW the menu music is actually the same menu music from the vanilla game's demo that came out on PSN/360. I'd totally throw them $2 to be able to change the music back.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#3  Edited By ArbitraryWater

I'd totally throw them $2 to be able to change the music back.

Don't say that! They can hear you.

Wampa1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So what's the preference for the original theme? Japanese or English vocals?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.