Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon's Dogma

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released May 22, 2012

Capcom makes an ambitious undertaking with this 2012 Open World Action-RPG.

NA Xbox 360 Ur Dragon heads up

Karkarov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Karkarov

This is just a friendly community reminder to the Bombers playing on 360 in the NA region the Ur Dragon is at one bubble and some life bar as of 6/20/2012 9:02 am EST. So if you are playing this version of the game, have time right now, and want an online Ur Dragon kill now would be the time to log on and get to it.

Currently all he has left is the middle and end piece of his tail, both front claws, the top half of his front left leg, the portion of his neck closest to his torso, and to top left wing joint. Both actual wings are dead so while some of these are inconvenient for melee players they all can be reached and damaged by melee with a little bit of good timing and grappling.

I expect he is going to be dead within hours of this post.

Oh and PS/Edit: This is sort of common sense but apparently people are stupid. Do not zone in on him if you aren't going to fight him. Doing a "check in" regen's his health, dieing to him regens his health, using a wakestone regens his health. He has gained back something like 75% of a bubble in the last 30 minutes by the way.

DeF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By DeF

Hahaha I totally thought you were drunk because I could not make sense of that headline :D

Still waiting for the game to hit the bargain bin, hope I can join the fun before everyone has stopped playing^^

DemBones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DemBones

Yeah, I'm fighting it now. I really wish that I could do more damage to this thing.

Karkarov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Karkarov

He died sometime in the last 30 minutes. This is the last time I fight him online as literally, all I have done since 9:05 am EST is try to kill him. That was 4 hours ago. I just got my "30 minute window" and he was not at 1 health, he had 5 body parts left, had visible clear HP remaining at the start (like 3% of a bubble), and all remaining parts took tremendous damage to kill. In the end after 12 minutes he fled with no visible HP left yet somehow two parts were still alive? I zone back to finish it he is already dead, and I get 1 ascalon which any retard can farm offline, 3 ferrystones, 2 wakestones, 1 panacea, and a giant sack of coins.

Good game Capcom.

Agent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Agent47

@Karkarov:Thanks for the heads up but where is Ur-Dragon?I searched high and low but I can't find em.

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
    @Agent47 said:

@Karkarov:Thanks for the heads up but where is Ur-Dragon?I searched high and low but I can't find em.

Hes the super dragon. You can not get to him till the end of the game. 
    Karkarov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Karkarov

@The_Laughing_Man said:

@Agent47 said:

Hes the super dragon. You can not get to him till the end of the game.

Yeah he is inside the real Everfall at a platform near the bottom of it at roughly the 4 o'clock position of the pit. Yes you will know what I mean when you see it for yourself. I think he room is actually called the Chamber of Lamentation.

When you move into new game+ a special Riftstone will show up in Starfall Bay which is inside of Cassardis. You can then use that Riftstone to teleport to the Ur Dragon's room at any time regardless of your progress in the story.

LikeaSsur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By LikeaSsur

Someone has set up a twitter account for the explicit purpose of finding health updates for the Xbox 360 Ur-Dragon. You can check the twitter out here, it's updated pretty regularly.

Karkarov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Karkarov

@LikeaSsur said:

Someone has set up a twitter account for the explicit purpose of finding health updates for the Xbox 360 Ur-Dragon. You can check the twitter out here, it's updated pretty regularly.

Well right now his health can be called "freaking high". Fortunately since almost no one is doing any sort of attempts on him people with real damage builds can actually cause noticeable damage to him right now.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.