Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon's Dogma

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released May 22, 2012

Capcom makes an ambitious undertaking with this 2012 Open World Action-RPG.

Which version runs better?

Jayesslee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jayesslee

I'm definitely going to pick up a copy this summer, but I was wondering which console to get it for. I've read that the 360 version runs smoother with crisper visuals, but has screen tearing and the PS3 version has a lower frame rate but no screen tearing. Have any of these issues been fixed since launch?

adz117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By adz117

I played all of Dragons Dogma on Xbox without ever seeing screen tearing. Although I have heard lots of people say it, so maybe I just wasn't paying close attention, it seems like something I would notice though. I saw on some forum that people with screen tearing were solving the problem by making the machine run at 720p rather than 1080, which seemed to be working for everyone and some even said it made the game look better.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.