Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon's Dogma

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released May 22, 2012

Capcom makes an ambitious undertaking with this 2012 Open World Action-RPG.

Worth to bet on PC version coming eventually?

rolanthas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So, I mainly use my PC for gaming purposes, but also own a PS3 for exclusives etc. I was wondering with the apparent demand + praise this game got, how likely is it that we'll see a PC version down on the line?

I don't want to buy DD or Dark Arisen for the console only to double dip when a PC version comes along. Any opinion is welcome.

StrikeALight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think its unlikely it'll be coming to the PC. Just my opinion.

Also, out of the console versions to own, PS3 is the better performer.

probablytuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By probablytuna

I assume if they were going to release a PC version it would've been released by now. Don't hold your breath on this one.

rolanthas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright, seems perfectly sensible to buy Dark Arisen then.

Thanks duders.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

It's a shame, since this game could be great on PC. Much higher res textures and no framerate troubles. Hopefully Dark Arisen improves some of the technical hiccups the original had. I understand there's a HD texture pack that comes with it, and that the fast travel system has been improved, which is good to hear.

Maybe Deep Down will make its way to the PC. Or maybe by then Capcom re-re-releases another enhanced version of Dogma and makes that also available for the PC.

fisk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 75

#7  Edited By fisk0  Moderator

I hate how they keep teasing us about this. Christian Svensson (I think that's his name?) of Capcom USA says he's trying to get them to make a PC version, it seems they recently added the line "PC and PS3 players can share their pawns with the CAPCOM account" to the Pawn Community, and then every other month they say they don't have any PC version of the game planned.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.