Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dreamcast Collection

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Feb 22, 2011

Dreamcast Collection is a video game compilation of the best-hit and best-selling titles for the Dreamcast. While the Xbox 360 version only contains four, the PC and Steam versions have seven.

Can't run from Xbox HDD

bibamatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 19

#1  Edited By bibamatt

So Dreamcast Collection will install to your HDD (like every other 360 game), but as soon as you select one of the four games, it starts the disk going and plays the game from the disk.  A bit weird?  Didn't expect the games to show up on your profile as individual arcade games either, rather than as Dreamcast Collection. 

A well shoddy package.

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By xyzygy

Konami Classics (the one with Symphony of the Night for like, 10 bucks) was the exact same way. I cared about it when I had my old fat 360 but now that I got a Slim it's a non issue.

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Dany

did it run the disk the entire time playing the game? It only does so in the begining to check the disk installed in the game in the drive.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.