Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dreamcast

Platform »

The Dreamcast is the fifth and final console developed by Sega and the first of the sixth-generation of consoles to release. As the first 128-bit system, it was the first to offer truly arcade-quality 3D graphics. It is famous for being the first console to include worldwide online capability, its game library, and its unexpectedly short life span.

A New Portable Dreamcast

Contro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Contro

No Caption Provided
    A Japanese online retailer, PachimonTV, are selling these unofficial portable Dreamcast's from June, It doesn't don't come cheap though: ¥38,000 / $470 / £285... 

No Caption Provided
    Sayishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Sayishere

Thats kind of cool? seems overpriced, and in terms of design and size, im not a fan.

PillClinton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By PillClinton

Time to update my Christmas list!

eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By eroticfishcake

Christ, that thing is hideous. It looks like some Chinese knock-off of the Dreamcast and a TiGER handheld mashed together.

Contro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Contro

@eroticfishcake said:

Christ, that thing is hideous. It looks like some Chinese knock-off of the Dreamcast and a TiGER handheld mashed together.

It's very 90's. I can see the Tiger influence also, it's shape is very reminiscent of their early LCD handhelds. 

If the GDRom unit doesn't allow skipping or CD movement, and the system proves to be reliable overall, I would actually buy this if I had to money to burn. 
    mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By mariokart64fan

no no a knockoff of the nintendo wii u tablet is what i see minus the 2nd analog stick lol but even then it looks like some one took the wii fit board and cut a hole for the screen and buttons and called it a day lol and ya to expensive for somthing that i can hardly find games for , and with 3ds looking tons better , at a big fraction of the price, who would buy one especally with the psvita coming in aprox 3 and half months

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.