Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dreaming

Concept »

Whether it's a section of a game, a mission prelude or just a scary premonition; dreams are a common occurrence within video games.

Do Gamers Dream of Electronic Boutiques

1337W422102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

Edited By 1337W422102

So I had this dream last night that I was in the basement of an HMV-like store that sold video games instead of music and DVDs.  I wandered into the “Imported” section and found myself face-to-face with Suda 51 himself.  Behind me was someone who looked suspiciously like Travis Touchdown from No More Heroes.

Suda was laughing and reached for the nearby rack of games.  There were two copies of Xenoblade Chronicles left.  He handed me one and the other to the Travis guy, laughing all the while.  After fanboying and thanking him, I walked through the aisle, intensely reading the back of the box, which I couldn’t, since I can’t read Japanese.

The Travis guy was still following me.  Then I woke up.  I guess this is what I get for playing a lot of No More Heroes recently and doing my best to remain patient until the Chronicles hits North America.

PUNK'S NOT DEAD
     PUNK'S NOT DEAD
    1337W422102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By 1337W422102

So I had this dream last night that I was in the basement of an HMV-like store that sold video games instead of music and DVDs.  I wandered into the “Imported” section and found myself face-to-face with Suda 51 himself.  Behind me was someone who looked suspiciously like Travis Touchdown from No More Heroes.

Suda was laughing and reached for the nearby rack of games.  There were two copies of Xenoblade Chronicles left.  He handed me one and the other to the Travis guy, laughing all the while.  After fanboying and thanking him, I walked through the aisle, intensely reading the back of the box, which I couldn’t, since I can’t read Japanese.

The Travis guy was still following me.  Then I woke up.  I guess this is what I get for playing a lot of No More Heroes recently and doing my best to remain patient until the Chronicles hits North America.

PUNK'S NOT DEAD
     PUNK'S NOT DEAD
    BBQBram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By BBQBram

I was listening to the Blade Runner soundtrack whilst browsing then I saw the title and had to click it. I was also reminded to finish No More Heroes. I approve this blog post!

1337W422102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By 1337W422102
    @BBQBram said:

I was listening to the Blade Runner soundtrack whilst browsing then I saw the title and had to click it. I was also reminded to finish No More Heroes. I approve this blog post!

Thanks, BBQ!  I felt like playing No More Heroes on my way home today and was telling a friend how great that game is when we were hanging out.  Then, when I checked my email when I got home, I saw your reply.  I think this is a sign that I'd better boot up the Wii tonight!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.