Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

DreamWeb

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released 1994

A gritty, violent adventure game set in a futuristic city. A lowly bartender must assassinate seven high profile targets who are plotting to destroy the 'Dreamweb' - the source of all balance in the universe.

DreamWeb now freeware

hinq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By hinq
    BlackLagoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By BlackLagoon

Heh, I was just thinking of this with Patrick playing Lone Survivor and Hotline Miami. Became fascinated by the game when I saw the "Diary of a madman" ad in a magazine. Still have the game box from back in the day.

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

#3  Edited By BeachThunder

Great game :o Definitely give it a go if you're looking for a unique and messed up (in a good way) adventure game.

Durakh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By Durakh

DreamWeb was one of my all time favorite games. I have played it as i was very young and found it to be very absorbing. Great story! Great soundtrack!

ZimboDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By ZimboDK

Awesome! Definitely one of my all time favorites. Very atmospheric for its time.

Jaktajj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By Jaktajj

This is worth checking out. Also, the soundtrack is incredible - one of my favorites.

StarFoxA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 12

#7  Edited By StarFoxA

I'd never heard of this. It looks awesome. Is it anything like Beneath a Steel Sky?

BlackLagoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By BlackLagoon

@StarFoxA: Well, they're both 90s cyberpunk adventure games, but Dreamweb is much darker, more brutal, and somewhat ambiguous as to what is actually happening.

Svenzon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

#9  Edited By Svenzon

Weird. I keep thinking of DreamWeb every time I play Hotline Miami. Gameplay-wise they're not very similar, but the topdown perspective and extreme violence really reminds me of that game.

WholeFunShow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#10  Edited By WholeFunShow

Failing to tidy my room recently I reopened my Amiga box of this and was pleased to see everything (Disks and a save disk, verbose manual, Diary, my notes) still there but had that pang of disappointment that I'd never bother going to the trouble of working out a way, legit or otherwise, to play it again: then I serendipitously happened onto a vid of Yahtzee Croshaw playing it on his YouTube channel (http://fullyramblomatic-yahtzee.blogspot.ie/2012/04/dream-little-dream-web.html) and looked it up here to find it listed as Freeware. LOL, seems like all these coincidences are trying to tell me something LOL, I'll see what my dreams tell me :D :D :D :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.