Drew and Cloth Map

#1 Edited by WMoyer83 (914 posts) -

So it looks like Drew is going to be a globe trotting adventurer and sharing his discoveries on how games are played all over the world. This is very cool.

https://www.patreon.com/clothmap

#2 Edited by Magmamud (851 posts) -

Cloth Map is a good fucking name for a gaming focused travel show.

I'm in.

#3 Posted by Onemanarmyy (2566 posts) -

Seems to be exactly what fits Drew. Glad it's still game related instead of being a pure travel programme

#4 Posted by dr_monocle (344 posts) -

It's a really awesome idea that blends two of my favorite things. I'm so excited to see what he cooks up.

#5 Posted by Maxszy (2155 posts) -

Great name. A great fit for Drew. Also, for me as games and travel also define who I am. I love it. Absolutely am supporting him on his adventures.

Wish him the absolute best! Oh, did I say already how awesome Cloth Map is for a name?!

Avatar image for osheadiesstupid
#6 Posted by OsheaDiesStupid (222 posts) -

They should feature his documentary on Giant Bomb. Kinda sad that it's not actually just a GB production. Both the site and CBS would have benefited from something like this

#7 Posted by slipperyfox23 (5 posts) -

I can't help thinking about that Quick Look that Jeff and Ryan did about that time-traveling FPS. I think it was based on Ray Bradbury's A Sound of Thunder but I forget the title.

Avatar image for adequatelyprepared
#8 Posted by AdequatelyPrepared (2479 posts) -

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.