Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Driveclub

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Oct 07, 2014

Driveclub is a team-based racing game from Evolution Studios for PlayStation 4.

Is Driveclub good now?

s-man1236

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By s-man1236

seeing as the last update came out today,has the game improved much since launch?

RonGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I played about 10 minutes of the PS plus version when it finally released. That was enough for me. The driving doesn't feel good, and I doubt that's changed at all.

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By glots

I'd imagine the last patch added HDR&4K support for the game if anything, especially since Evolution Studios got axed back in march already. I doubt anyone else is tinkering with the gameplay of it anymore.

thesteve19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They fixed a lot of the initial problems, and the season pass is really cheap and includes a ton of content. That being said, some people don't like how the driving feels and that hasn't changed.

lylebot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By lylebot

Yes, it is good now. I thought this was the conventional wisdom that everyone accepted!

Here's a brand-new article on Eurogamer about it: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-11-02-farewell-to-driveclub-the-faltering-racer-that-became-one-of-the-generations-greats

PS: the final update is to add the VR-specific tracks to the main non-VR game.

Blannir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I'm not a big racing game fan but I've had a lot of fun with it especially the bikes expansion. If you've played the Motorstorm games in the past you'll have some idea of how it handles, though obviously it skews more towards realism than those games.

a_e_martin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's always been pretty good. Nothing more, nothing less.

Hunkulese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The game is great once you get over how weird the driving initially feels. I'm not saying the driving is bad, it's just different than what you're used to.

Cameron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

It's fine now, especially with the amount of DLC they put out with the very cheap season pass. It's still no Forza, but there's fun to be had with it.

sikdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm a pretty hardcore Forza player and I tried the PS Plus version of this game and (even with assists) I spun out on every turn. Frustrating cause this game looks pretty nice.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.