Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Driver: San Francisco

Game » consists of 18 releases. Released Sep 06, 2011

Tanner returns in this new Driver sequel. Set in San Francisco, the game actually takes place inside his coma stricken brain. This allows him to bend the rules of the road... and reality!

Driver SF delayed in North American, out Sep 6th

abdo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 28

#1  Edited By abdo

I'm probably the only person excited about this game, but I thought I'd share this anyway. The developers just announced the game would be delayed a week for North America. Still coming out Sep 1st/2nd in Europe though.

emergency

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By emergency

Europe getting a game before NA. This is Madness!

abdo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

#3  Edited By abdo
    @emergency: Yeah, it rarely happens, most of the time it's European developed games (like this one) that might come out there first, but No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise on PS3 was already out in EU in June, and won't be out in North America until August.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.