A game designed to improve the mental ability of young children.
There are various activities within the game, these include:
- Read the Clock - Players must set the correct time on various on-screen clocks.
- Shape Recognition - Players are tasked with Memorizing the large shape that is shown in the lower half of the screen.
- Clicking Digit - Players must locate the lowest digit that is presented on the screen.
- Rebuilding Pictures - Players must recreate an image that they are shown on screen.
- Remember Me - A memory-type game.
- Caclulate with the Clock - Players calculate the difference between two different times.
- Adding squares - Players are tasked with adding two or three colored squares.
- Find words - Players have to find a complete word in the rotating pool of letters.
- Change money - Players calculate the amount of change they would receive in various money transactions.
- Calculate rebate - Players have to determine the price after rebate is applied.
- Scales - Players must balance a set of scales.