Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

DSiWare

Platform »

DSiWare is Nintendo's name for its downloadable games appearing on the new Nintendo DSi system.

Go! Go!! Hamster (DSiWare)

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Linkyshinks

Tom Create are bringing another cheap and cheerful title to Nintendo's DSiWare service in Japan - Go! Go!! Hamster.    

I like the art style...

In Go! Go!! Hamster, you take control of a Hamster who rides a wheel through 2D side scrolling levels. Players will to jump to avoid an array of obstacles and gather sunflower seeds as you make your way to the goal. You have to be careful about going too fast while going down slopes, as if your speed gauge reaches max, your hamster will go flying from the wheel. The game will  feature boss enemies in regular levels, if you touch such enemies you'll be dragged into a boss encounter.  

The controls in Go! Go! Hamster are very simple, which is typical of Tom Create's games. You use the d-pad to move your hamster left and right, press a A to jump, and B to dash. The boss battles are just as simple, requiring that you tap Y repeatedly. 

Go! Go!! Hamster will release this Spring in Japan at 200 DSi Points, now word on a western release, but I think we can expect one down the line given the nature of the game.
    Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Linkyshinks

Bumpy.

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By oldschool
    @Linkyshinks said:
    " Bumpy. "
    Yes, indeed, it is bumpy with all those hills  :-) 

Not really my thing and until they sort out DSiWare transfers to other consoles, I am on a DSiWare boycott.
    Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Linkyshinks

Maybe I should be too, but there are some games that I really want to buy right now, I think I'll buy them and just hope that Nintendo do the right thing eventually. Everything can be sorted out with new Firmware that includes a new account system. 

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By oldschool
    @Linkyshinks said:
    " Maybe I should be too, but there are some games that I really want to buy right now, I think I'll buy them and just hope that Nintendo do the right thing eventually. Everything can be sorted out with new Firmware that includes a new account system.  "
    This is Nintendo we are talking about right?  Great games, great systems, lousy ideas on what customers want.
    9cupsoftea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By 9cupsoftea

I am the fucking clean up man

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.