Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Duke Nukem 3D

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Jan 29, 1996

Kill countless aliens while rescuing babes as Duke Nukem in this critically acclaimed first-person shooter.

Duke Nukem 3D XBLA Finished, Achievement list.

Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Rowr
    and333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By and333

Pretty basic acheivemtents but i'm excited cause i've never played all the way through Duke Nukem, Does anyone else think its pathetic that Duke Nukem 3d came out again before Duke Nukem Forever!

Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By Rowr

yeh i dont think i quite finished it either.

Yeh the achievements are kind of dissapointing, show some creativity dammit.

If they were smart they would coincide the release with DNF for maximum buzz.

and333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By and333
    Rowr said:
    "yeh i dont think i quite finished it either.

"
    yep but sadly they aren't! Yah some are creative like first one that caught my eye was tip an exotic dancer which is easy but a very Duke Nukem Achievement!
    SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By SpaceInsomniac

Thanks for posting this in the correct forum instead of just the 360 forum or general.  Technically, this is going to be the Atomic Edition, which is why I already made a thread in that game's forum.

http://www.giantbomb.com/duke-nukem-3d-atomic-edition/61-20345/duke-nukem-3d-atomic-edition-coming-to-xbla-has-passed-cert/35-12003/

I thought about posting here instead as it's the main Duke 3D forum, but I decided against it.  With that said, I don't think either of us were wrong, and at least we're using the actual game forums.
    Brasky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Brasky

cant wait to play this game. At this point i think its all about multiplayer for all the really old fps games, hope it doesn't disappoint.

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By pause422
    Rowr said:
    "yeh i dont think i quite finished it either.

"
    If that happened then this wouldn't be released for another 10 years probably...
    BlindEffekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8  Edited By BlindEffekt

Co-op? RAD!
    Definitely getting this.

Avatar image for deactivated-65f9e2f09d481
    deactivated-65f9e2f09d481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I loved this on PC. So much fun - I remember finding a few secret areas in the first level. Used to love playing that one. I got quite far and remember getting stuck on an area where you had to find some keycards. I killed all the enemies and just couldn't find them to continue. Hopefully, I'll be able to do it this time. Glad to see this come. Need more good classic PC titles to come!

Oni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

User Lists: 12

#10  Edited By Oni

Day one purchase.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.