Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Duke Nukem Forever

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Jun 14, 2011

After approximately fourteen years of development, the heavily infamous sequel to Duke Nukem 3D was finally released, in which the macho Duke must damper yet another alien invasion.

PC Controls completely locked up?

JordanNE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JordanNE

More years than I care to remember and lots of bugs it seems.

So basically, this has happened four times now. I've found that on the PC version, when I load a new chapter or continue from my previous spot the game will finish loading the level, prompt me to hit space to continue. At this point, the game appears but I have a menu mouse cursor on screen. I can move the cursor around the screen, it has no effect on my character movement and the mouse buttons don't do anything, neither does the keyboard.

From here, if I press esc to try to get rid of the cursor all my controls lock. Everything. And the only way out is to Alt+F4. Obviously the game has only been out for an hour or so, so even searching Google or looking in the obvious places isn't helping. Anyone else experiencing this?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.