Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Duke Nukem Forever

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Jun 14, 2011

After approximately fourteen years of development, the heavily infamous sequel to Duke Nukem 3D was finally released, in which the macho Duke must damper yet another alien invasion.

Rage Videos: Duke Nukem Forever - Balls of Steel Achievement

CraigAA1028

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 4

Edited By CraigAA1028

Sometimes, I get really angry. I scream, I curse, I wish death upon people. I'm not proud of it, and it may be a childish way to act, but I'm only human. Occasionally, I record myself during one of these moments in order to provide entertainment to others. You might think there's something wrong with me, but that shouldn't stop you from laughing at me.

This rage focuses on Duke Nukem Forever's terrible pinball game called Balls of Steel. All I want is an achievement. But this broken table makes life very difficult. It contains three parts.

Realize that during these recordings I am really really REALLY frustrated. I flub some words and may say things that people find offensive or in bad taste. And yes, this is genuine. I only get this mad after long periods of frustration.

Videos contain alot of bad language.    

I'd appreciate likes, comments, and subscriptions if you enjoy it. Thanks guys. Hope it's good for a laugh. 

Link to my YouTube Channel  

Link to My Review of DNF (Please judge based on review, not on feelings about video)

CraigAA1028

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By CraigAA1028

Sometimes, I get really angry. I scream, I curse, I wish death upon people. I'm not proud of it, and it may be a childish way to act, but I'm only human. Occasionally, I record myself during one of these moments in order to provide entertainment to others. You might think there's something wrong with me, but that shouldn't stop you from laughing at me.

This rage focuses on Duke Nukem Forever's terrible pinball game called Balls of Steel. All I want is an achievement. But this broken table makes life very difficult. It contains three parts.

Realize that during these recordings I am really really REALLY frustrated. I flub some words and may say things that people find offensive or in bad taste. And yes, this is genuine. I only get this mad after long periods of frustration.

Videos contain alot of bad language.    

I'd appreciate likes, comments, and subscriptions if you enjoy it. Thanks guys. Hope it's good for a laugh. 

Link to my YouTube Channel  

Link to My Review of DNF (Please judge based on review, not on feelings about video)

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
    deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

A lot like LtMkilla's Youtube stuff. But I'm into it.

Make more.

Yanngc33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Yanngc33

That pinball machine is fuuuuucked

CraigAA1028

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By CraigAA1028
    @Yanngc33: Yeah........I'm aware. lol
    Seedofpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Seedofpower

GO IN THE JACKPOT!

l4wd0g

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By l4wd0g

Shouldn't it be called Craig's Rage

CraigAA1028

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By CraigAA1028
    @l4wd0g: Oops! Fixing now!
    neozeke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By neozeke

No offence, but the frustrated lper gag is really pretty old. You might as well be playing I Want To Be The Guy, That being said, you have a good voice for lping. It's not grating or obnoxious and you don't have an overbearing accent. 

CraigAA1028

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By CraigAA1028
    @neozeke: In all honestly, it's not really a gag. I do get this angry over certain games/achievements, this is just the first time I consciously decided to record it. The anger is genuine, I just realize after the fact how funny/stupid it is. I can laugh at myself, so I give others the opportunity to laugh at and with me.  

Though thanks for complimenting my voice. People seem to do that alot. lol
    redbliss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By redbliss

I admire your persistence. Mile High Club probably is easier.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.