Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dungeon Siege III

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Jun 17, 2011

Dungeon Siege 3 is the third instalment of the Dungeon Siege franchise. It tells the tale of the fallen 10th Legion taking back the Kingdom of Ehb from the popular Azunite champion Jeyne Kassynder.

“Dungeon Seige 3 Unveiled… Wait a Moment”

Shadowhawk101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

Edited By Shadowhawk101

Dungeon Siege 3 seamlessly blends intuitive action gameplay, a robust RPG system featuring a large selection of abilities, an extensive multiplayer component and the depth of story Square Enix and Obsidian Entertainment are known for creating.

Features

• For the first time, play Dungeon Siege on high-def consoles
    • Players will be able to adventure by themselves or with friends in co-op multiplayer
    • Uncover a deep story that only Square Enix and Obsidian Entertainment can deliver
    • Pick from unique and highly customizable character classes with a wide range of abilities to choose from
    • Recruit companions with unique personalities, abilities and views on the world around them
    • Players will have weighty decisions to make that will impact their alliances, enemies and the culmination of the story

Whoa, hold on a moment!  Square Enix and Obsidian “teaming up” with both their epic storytelling methods!  And GasPowerGames “not” providing the reinforcement.  I have played Dungeon Siege I and II many times before and this would appear to be some not-so-EPIC news, but I will give this game a chance.  Fallout: New Vegas, also being worked on by Obsidian, although not graphically superior to Fallout 3, but ultimately will be better; and Alpha Protocol, a “to-many-failed” attempt at an espionage Action-RPG; have, are, and should be there primary focus.  Does this mean that I do not want Dungeon Siege III?  Of course NOT!  Dungeon Siege has bee one exciting story, and I will not pass this up.  Once this is out, definitely expect a full-PC review.

The next in the epic story!

Shadowhawk101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1  Edited By Shadowhawk101

Dungeon Siege 3 seamlessly blends intuitive action gameplay, a robust RPG system featuring a large selection of abilities, an extensive multiplayer component and the depth of story Square Enix and Obsidian Entertainment are known for creating.

Features

• For the first time, play Dungeon Siege on high-def consoles
    • Players will be able to adventure by themselves or with friends in co-op multiplayer
    • Uncover a deep story that only Square Enix and Obsidian Entertainment can deliver
    • Pick from unique and highly customizable character classes with a wide range of abilities to choose from
    • Recruit companions with unique personalities, abilities and views on the world around them
    • Players will have weighty decisions to make that will impact their alliances, enemies and the culmination of the story

Whoa, hold on a moment!  Square Enix and Obsidian “teaming up” with both their epic storytelling methods!  And GasPowerGames “not” providing the reinforcement.  I have played Dungeon Siege I and II many times before and this would appear to be some not-so-EPIC news, but I will give this game a chance.  Fallout: New Vegas, also being worked on by Obsidian, although not graphically superior to Fallout 3, but ultimately will be better; and Alpha Protocol, a “to-many-failed” attempt at an espionage Action-RPG; have, are, and should be there primary focus.  Does this mean that I do not want Dungeon Siege III?  Of course NOT!  Dungeon Siege has bee one exciting story, and I will not pass this up.  Once this is out, definitely expect a full-PC review.

Avatar image for dragonbloodthirsty
    DragonBloodthirsty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

I liked the original Dungeon Siege, played the demo for DS2 and hated the addition of the skill tree.  Story will not sell me on this game; I care about how I gain levels.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.