Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dungeons of Dredmor

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Jul 13, 2011

Explore the dangerous diggle-infested dungeons of Lord Dredmor in this comical, graphical roguelike RPG. Just don't smell of fear and lutefisk.

Dived back in after a it came out to see great updates

fox01313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#1  Edited By fox01313

Just a post to let people know they have upgraded quite a lot (new achievements, new art & plenty more of crazy), having fun going in though I'd love to have something similar to the announcer in Unreal Tournament 2004 or MK9 as the current announcer seems to be a bit low in volume at times. Happy to see the new achievements though as some are easy like dying in a tutorial but others are quite nefarious. GLHB all with this fun little game.

MissingNo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By MissingNo

I should dive in again as well, but I think I'll wait till the upcoming expansion (in about a month or 2 according to Gaslamp Games).

fox01313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#3  Edited By fox01313

Also something found just recently while getting back into this & also picking the golemancy tree again, once you get the digging ray you can find some interesting things. It seems that the developers put in a treat where if you run across a room that has a closed off area inside it, dig a tunnel through it. So far found a few artifacts & random bookcases but so far it seems that any room that has a closed off section inside might have something more but seems that unless using a digging ray or the bolt of mass destruction might be the only way to find it though the teleport abilities could get you there too. Also good use of golemancy, find a room that has a bunch of water surrounding a 1 block tile with some magic item on it, put a living wall on that spot & the game will shift the item over the water to where you can get it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.