Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dying Light 2: Stay Human

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Feb 04, 2022

Dying Light 2 takes place fifteen years after the first game.

Take these steps if you would like to play this on a Community Co-Op Corner soon!

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By rorie

Hey I want to play some Dying Light 2...with you!!!!!?!?!

Unfortunately I got the EGS version of the game and you need to do some stuff to play with Epic if you bought the Steam version:

DYING LIGHT 2 CROSSPLAY: STEAM AND EPIC GAMES STORE

It’s a little more complicated if you want to play Dying Light 2 with a friend who has the Epic Games Store version. Firstly, if you don’t have one already, you have to create an Epic Games Store account in order to play with someone on the Epic version, even if you’re using Steam.

Once you have one, make sure you link your Epic account to your Steam account and ensure you and your co-op partners are friends on Epic.

Here is how to sign in to your Epic account while running the Steam version of Dying Light 2:

• Reach the point in the game where you can play co-op, as detailed above
    • Pause the game and click the ‘Sign in with Epic Games’ button
    • After logging into your Epic account, you can invite your friends and accept invites via the online menu inside Dying Light 2, but with the Epic Games social overlay (Shift + F3) instead of the Steam overlay

Hopefully, you can now see your friend and play Dying Light 2 co-op with no issues. Even with a buddy by your side, it’s vital that you both keep your equipment in top shape, so do consult our Dying Light 2 repair weapons guide if your gear is close to breaking. If you run into issues when connecting with your friends, why not try out another one of the best co-op games instead?

If you have the Steam version and would like to play on a Community Co-Op Corner sometime, maybe do these steps and we'll try to get it sorted! Maybe for a Monday stream!

The_Nubster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

What time do these normally happen? I'd love to get in on this but I'm not sure how the timing would be since I'm in EST.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

The_Nubster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

@rorie: I've got a Valentine's Day date. I'll have to pass this time. The only thing I love more than dropkicking zombies is my partner.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.