Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

E3 2009

Concept »

The 2009 Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) took place at the Los Angeles Convention Center in Los Angeles, California on June 2-4.

How Not to be an Asshole at Q&A Sessions

gia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By gia

No Caption Provided

I wrote this piece for Anime Vice, but with the exception of my examples, I left it pretty non-specific. Why? Because these douchebags who waste valuable Q&A time appear at ALL conventions, be they for anime, comics, video games, serial killers, or technical support.

So please, for the sake of fandoms everywhere, read How Not to be an Asshole at Q&A Sessions. And when you're done reading it, Digg it. Because it can only make a difference if other people read it!
    gia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By gia

No Caption Provided

I wrote this piece for Anime Vice, but with the exception of my examples, I left it pretty non-specific. Why? Because these douchebags who waste valuable Q&A time appear at ALL conventions, be they for anime, comics, video games, serial killers, or technical support.

So please, for the sake of fandoms everywhere, read How Not to be an Asshole at Q&A Sessions. And when you're done reading it, Digg it. Because it can only make a difference if other people read it!
    ZeroCast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ZeroCast

But...but i never got the chance to be at a Q&A Session :(.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.