Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

E3 2009

Concept »

The 2009 Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) took place at the Los Angeles Convention Center in Los Angeles, California on June 2-4.

Jeff's Super List Of Super Games From Super E3 2009

• 57 results
    giyanks22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 5

#51  Edited By giyanks22

Good list...
    I would've thought you'd include Star Wars TOR

MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By MrKlorox

Singularity leaving a Bioshock-like taste in your mouth was clearly intentional. I think the Bioshock logo font is the font used in the Singularity HUD.

Dark Void still seems like a massive yawn-fest.

Brink could be cool though. I like class/squad games. Can't wait till they show multiplayer.

Your last sentence about Mass Effect 2 sums up my thoughts.

You were right to almost not mention MW2. It is indeed a game to take for granted.

Heavy Rain looks like it'll be really fun the first time through (unless some of the characters die, then you have more replayability). But it doesn't look like it's the game that will make me buy a PS3 at the current price. Rockstar's Agent might be.

Of those listed, Borderlands is also my most anticipated.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#53  Edited By LiquidPrince

HEAVY RAIN!

Avatar image for spilledmilkfactory
    spilledmilkfactory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 75

User Lists: 23

good list. out of those games mentioned, i'm probably most excited for dj hero. personally i think that dark void looks boring, but i definitely agree with you on the subject of singularity. it is clearly designed to remind people of bioshock... the HUD is really similar (notice in one video the icon that appears when people speak to you over the radio, and how it is almost exactly the same as the one in bioshock.)

Media_Master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Media_Master

nice

ServiceMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By ServiceMaster

Nice to see Forza taking the cockpit view from GT, which I think to be a nice, yet hard to drive, view.

Borderlands looks cool.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#57  Edited By JJWeatherman
    @ServiceMaster said:
    " Nice to see Forza taking the cockpit view from GT, which I think to be a nice, yet hard to drive, view.Borderlands looks cool. "
    It's not like the cockpit view is exclusive to Gran Turismo. Heck I remember playing F1 Racing on my genesis back in the day and if I remember correctly, that game only had cockpit view.

On another note, I think it would only be appropriate for SuperCoonce to make an appearance on this thread given the name of the article. Too bad he's stuck over in Comic Vine land.   : (

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.