Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

E3 2010

Concept »

The 2010 Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) took place at the Los Angeles Convention Center in Los Angeles, California on June 15-17.

Nintendo E3 2010 Press Conference Live Blog

BradNicholson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By BradNicholson

I don't think we need to borrow Michael Pachter's voodoo ball in order to predict that Nintendo'sE3 2010 press conference will be more entertaining than Ubisoft's media briefing. That is, assuming, Reggie doesn't decide to dive into numbers for a half-hour straight.

Regardless, Nintendo might be the first of the big three hardware publishers to announce a big-time secret project. Will we see a new Zelda? Animal Crossing 3DS? Beyond Good and Evil 2 for Wii? Join us for the event and see!     

== TEASER == Updates will be made in ascending order. 

[10:29 AM] And that's it. What did you guys think?      

[10:16 AM] Apparently Nintendo plans to hook cute girls to nerds so they can play the 3DS. Something tells me the 3DS won't matter anymore. (Hey Brad, tell that one redhead my number. Also, make sure to tell her how much I can bench.) 

[10:15 AM] I don't know why this conference is still going on.  

[10:14 AM] HOLY SHIT A DOG JUST JUMPED OUT OF A 3DS AND KILLED MIYAMOTO. (Reggie showed a ridiculous trailer.)

[10:12 AM] Reggie is back out, closing the show.  

No Caption Provided
    [10:09 AM] Iwata walks off. Now a video of what developers think of the 3DS.   

[10:08 3DS] Square Enix will make a Kingdom Hearts. A Saints Row, Resident Evil, Assassin's Creed, Ridge Racer, and Metal Gear Solid title all coming to 3DS. 

[10:06 3DS] No need to stalk the dude on the bus for more quests.             

[10:05 3DS] 3DS' will be able to wilrelessly communicate with each other while asleep and while two players are playing two different games. That's hip.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
    [10:03 3DS] Kid Icarius title! 

[10:01 3DS] Project Sora was announce specifically for the 3DS. Here's a trailer. Visuals look good! 

[10:00 3DS] Apparently, you'll be able to watch 3D movies from Disney, Warner Brothers, and Dream Works. "How to Train Your Dragon." "Tangled." Two of the titles. 

No Caption Provided
    [9:59 3DS]  Two camera lenses on the outside and one on the inside. Let's you take 3D digital pictures. 

[9:58 3DS] Better visuals, supposedly. Now Iwata is addressing control mechanisms. 

[9:56 AM] 3D Depth slider announced. Bottom screen is a touch screen.

No Caption Provided
    [9:55 AM] Full 3D graphics. 3.5-inch upper screen. Looks like it has a digital stick. By the way, Iwata is on-stage, showing this off.

[9:53 AM] Promises day-one content. Does that mean they're going to make DSiWare cross-platform compatible for once? 

No Caption Provided
    [9:52 AM] Reggie confirms no glasses. 

[9:52 AM] Reggie is spitting mad game about a title. Ah, yes, Nintendo 3DS. Baller. 

[9:51 AM] Called Donkey Kong Country Returns. Hit this holiday.  

[9:50 AM] Montage being shown. Looks very traditional, very much like what Rare did.       

No Caption Provided

[9:48 AM] Retro Studios is really doing a Donkey Kong game. It is not, however, in first-person. 

[9:47 AM] In August, we'll be playing Metroid Other M. But you already knew about that. 

[9:46 AM] Dragon Quest IX DS hits retail at the beginning of July. 

[9:45 AM] Now Reggie is talking Dragon Quest. 

No Caption Provided
    [9:44 AM] Hitting this fall. Whoa!  

[9:42 AM] Game supposedly to be wicked new. And hey, it is. Looks like it's a click-and-drag style platformer. You just around, swing on stuff, grab objects and move them to open up new routes. A plethora of locations being shown, all in a pretty hip art style full of bright colors and thread. 

[9:42 AM] New game about to be announced. Reggie is talking about the Kirby creator and now Kirby. 

No Caption Provided
    [9:41 AM] Reggie takes the stage again. Doesn't look so hungry. 

[9:40 AM] Epic Mickey will be on the floor. I think we've got a preview comin' up. Look for it. 

[9:39 AM] Now, we're in a travel zone. It's like a portal--they're side-scrolling sections based on old episodes. We're seeing a Steamboat Willy level in this demo.

No Caption Provided
    [9:39] Sounds like the game has a moral system. You can be dickhead Mickey or hero Mickey. Paint or erase. 

[9:38 AM] The "key" twist is the fact that you can erase and paint the land. You can dynamically change the game world. This ties into the narrative.     

[9:37 AM] Demo is set in Wasteland, a place where forgotten characters go. No wonder Mickey is there.

[9:36 AM] We're about to see a live demo in a "Quest Zone." 

No Caption Provided
    [9:34 AM] Warren Spector hitting the stage to talk about Epic Mickey. 

[9:33 AM] Hits this holiday. It's a Wii exclusive, says Reggie. Now a new game being shown. You're killing me, Reggie! 

No Caption Provided
    [9:32 AM] It's got a glut of old characters. Familiar levels. No Pierce Brosnan, instead it's Daniel Craig. 

[9:31 AM] GoldenEye game about to be announced. Yes! 

[9:31 AM] Dark Dawn arrives this holiday season on the DS. 

No Caption Provided
    [9:30 AM] Yeah, this looks like a Golden Sun game. I've got no insight on this. Stylus confirmed, folks! So are little Japanese dudes who dress like women.

[9:29 AM] Reggie is about to talk about Golden Sun: Dark Dawn. 

[9:28 AM] Just Dance sequel is being announced via a trailer. I have no idea how this series has sold millions on the Wii. 

No Caption Provided
    [9:27 AM] Wii Party announced. Features Miis rather heavily, includes 13 party games and 70 different mini-games. Coming this holiday. Looks pretty underwhleming. 

[9:26 AM] Another announcement. A "new bridge title," says Reggie. 

[9:25 AM] Reggie is saying that the Wii is popular; people are playing it. 

No Caption Provided
    [9:24 AM] It's coming in 2011. That's it, unfortunately. 

[9:23 AM] Now we're seeing a trailer for a Mario-themed mini-game collection. Volleyball, basketball, tennis. It's called Mario Sports Mix. 

[9:22 AM] Mario "the sportsman" is coming back to "some venues where he's never competed before." 

[9:21 AM] Reggie comes back. We're about to talk about sports. I think NBA Jam is coming up. 

No Caption Provided
    [9:20 AM] Now a montage. Lots of traditional Zelda-type environments; cutesy forest, not-so-gloomy gray dungeons and whatnot. Also, SKELETONS ARE CONFIRMED.

[9:20 AM] Wait. Not it. Skyward Sword is due out in 2011. 

[9:19 AM] And that's it for Zelda. It's on the show floor. 

No Caption Provided
    [9:18 AM] New Whip too. It does the same thing, except it's not a Beetle. 

[9:18 AM] We just saw a new Beetle weapon. It flies around and grabs stuff for you. 

[9:15 AM] A little interference is messing with the Wii Motion Plus. In my experience, this isn't interference. This is the Wii Motion Plus. Also, dude made a Steve Jobs joke. Jobs can here you, sir. He can hear everything.

[9:14 AM] Bombs and the Slingshot are being shown. The slingshot controls aren't as crazy as you'd thing. Very traditional, kinda hands-off. 

No Caption Provided
    [9:12 AM] You put "your hand in the pocket" to pick items. It's basically a gesture-controlled radial menu. I think Command & Conquer used that.

[9:11 AM] Enemies will require precise angles on swings and blocks. That's about the amount of what we're seeing thus far.  

No Caption Provided
    [9:08 AM] Miyamoto is on the stage, now, showing off the game. They're focusing on the near 1:1 sword and shield slicing and blocking. Reminds me of Red Steel 2, except, you know, not in first-person. Also, without a cowboy.    

[9:06 AM] Oh, hey, a live demo. It definitely looks like Zelda.  

No Caption Provided
    [9:06 AM] Miyamoto is explaining the sword mechanics. The voice-over is ridiculous. 

[9:05 AM] Wii Motion Plus confirmed for sword control.  

[9:03 AM] YES! It's Link, riding Epona. Now, a shot of a stoic teenager dressed in green garb. He's shooting a bow, slicing. It's The Legend of Zelda The Skyward Sword.  

No Caption Provided
    [9:03 AM] Reggies says Nintendo will "raise the bar" in experiences. Now a trailer.    

[9:02 AM] Reggie takes the stage. He looks hungry, too. 

[8:59 AM] It's almost time. This thing needs to kick off with Zelda. I'm hungry for some Master Sword.  

No Caption Provided
    [8:42 AM] The conference will begin in about 17 minutes. You can watch it via Nintendo's own live stream if you so desire.
    BradNicholson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By BradNicholson

I don't think we need to borrow Michael Pachter's voodoo ball in order to predict that Nintendo'sE3 2010 press conference will be more entertaining than Ubisoft's media briefing. That is, assuming, Reggie doesn't decide to dive into numbers for a half-hour straight.

Regardless, Nintendo might be the first of the big three hardware publishers to announce a big-time secret project. Will we see a new Zelda? Animal Crossing 3DS? Beyond Good and Evil 2 for Wii? Join us for the event and see!     

== TEASER == Updates will be made in ascending order. 

[10:29 AM] And that's it. What did you guys think?      

[10:16 AM] Apparently Nintendo plans to hook cute girls to nerds so they can play the 3DS. Something tells me the 3DS won't matter anymore. (Hey Brad, tell that one redhead my number. Also, make sure to tell her how much I can bench.) 

[10:15 AM] I don't know why this conference is still going on.  

[10:14 AM] HOLY SHIT A DOG JUST JUMPED OUT OF A 3DS AND KILLED MIYAMOTO. (Reggie showed a ridiculous trailer.)

[10:12 AM] Reggie is back out, closing the show.  

No Caption Provided
    [10:09 AM] Iwata walks off. Now a video of what developers think of the 3DS.   

[10:08 3DS] Square Enix will make a Kingdom Hearts. A Saints Row, Resident Evil, Assassin's Creed, Ridge Racer, and Metal Gear Solid title all coming to 3DS. 

[10:06 3DS] No need to stalk the dude on the bus for more quests.             

[10:05 3DS] 3DS' will be able to wilrelessly communicate with each other while asleep and while two players are playing two different games. That's hip.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
    [10:03 3DS] Kid Icarius title! 

[10:01 3DS] Project Sora was announce specifically for the 3DS. Here's a trailer. Visuals look good! 

[10:00 3DS] Apparently, you'll be able to watch 3D movies from Disney, Warner Brothers, and Dream Works. "How to Train Your Dragon." "Tangled." Two of the titles. 

No Caption Provided
    [9:59 3DS]  Two camera lenses on the outside and one on the inside. Let's you take 3D digital pictures. 

[9:58 3DS] Better visuals, supposedly. Now Iwata is addressing control mechanisms. 

[9:56 AM] 3D Depth slider announced. Bottom screen is a touch screen.

No Caption Provided
    [9:55 AM] Full 3D graphics. 3.5-inch upper screen. Looks like it has a digital stick. By the way, Iwata is on-stage, showing this off.

[9:53 AM] Promises day-one content. Does that mean they're going to make DSiWare cross-platform compatible for once? 

No Caption Provided
    [9:52 AM] Reggie confirms no glasses. 

[9:52 AM] Reggie is spitting mad game about a title. Ah, yes, Nintendo 3DS. Baller. 

[9:51 AM] Called Donkey Kong Country Returns. Hit this holiday.  

[9:50 AM] Montage being shown. Looks very traditional, very much like what Rare did.       

No Caption Provided

[9:48 AM] Retro Studios is really doing a Donkey Kong game. It is not, however, in first-person. 

[9:47 AM] In August, we'll be playing Metroid Other M. But you already knew about that. 

[9:46 AM] Dragon Quest IX DS hits retail at the beginning of July. 

[9:45 AM] Now Reggie is talking Dragon Quest. 

No Caption Provided
    [9:44 AM] Hitting this fall. Whoa!  

[9:42 AM] Game supposedly to be wicked new. And hey, it is. Looks like it's a click-and-drag style platformer. You just around, swing on stuff, grab objects and move them to open up new routes. A plethora of locations being shown, all in a pretty hip art style full of bright colors and thread. 

[9:42 AM] New game about to be announced. Reggie is talking about the Kirby creator and now Kirby. 

No Caption Provided
    [9:41 AM] Reggie takes the stage again. Doesn't look so hungry. 

[9:40 AM] Epic Mickey will be on the floor. I think we've got a preview comin' up. Look for it. 

[9:39 AM] Now, we're in a travel zone. It's like a portal--they're side-scrolling sections based on old episodes. We're seeing a Steamboat Willy level in this demo.

No Caption Provided
    [9:39] Sounds like the game has a moral system. You can be dickhead Mickey or hero Mickey. Paint or erase. 

[9:38 AM] The "key" twist is the fact that you can erase and paint the land. You can dynamically change the game world. This ties into the narrative.     

[9:37 AM] Demo is set in Wasteland, a place where forgotten characters go. No wonder Mickey is there.

[9:36 AM] We're about to see a live demo in a "Quest Zone." 

No Caption Provided
    [9:34 AM] Warren Spector hitting the stage to talk about Epic Mickey. 

[9:33 AM] Hits this holiday. It's a Wii exclusive, says Reggie. Now a new game being shown. You're killing me, Reggie! 

No Caption Provided
    [9:32 AM] It's got a glut of old characters. Familiar levels. No Pierce Brosnan, instead it's Daniel Craig. 

[9:31 AM] GoldenEye game about to be announced. Yes! 

[9:31 AM] Dark Dawn arrives this holiday season on the DS. 

No Caption Provided
    [9:30 AM] Yeah, this looks like a Golden Sun game. I've got no insight on this. Stylus confirmed, folks! So are little Japanese dudes who dress like women.

[9:29 AM] Reggie is about to talk about Golden Sun: Dark Dawn. 

[9:28 AM] Just Dance sequel is being announced via a trailer. I have no idea how this series has sold millions on the Wii. 

No Caption Provided
    [9:27 AM] Wii Party announced. Features Miis rather heavily, includes 13 party games and 70 different mini-games. Coming this holiday. Looks pretty underwhleming. 

[9:26 AM] Another announcement. A "new bridge title," says Reggie. 

[9:25 AM] Reggie is saying that the Wii is popular; people are playing it. 

No Caption Provided
    [9:24 AM] It's coming in 2011. That's it, unfortunately. 

[9:23 AM] Now we're seeing a trailer for a Mario-themed mini-game collection. Volleyball, basketball, tennis. It's called Mario Sports Mix. 

[9:22 AM] Mario "the sportsman" is coming back to "some venues where he's never competed before." 

[9:21 AM] Reggie comes back. We're about to talk about sports. I think NBA Jam is coming up. 

No Caption Provided
    [9:20 AM] Now a montage. Lots of traditional Zelda-type environments; cutesy forest, not-so-gloomy gray dungeons and whatnot. Also, SKELETONS ARE CONFIRMED.

[9:20 AM] Wait. Not it. Skyward Sword is due out in 2011. 

[9:19 AM] And that's it for Zelda. It's on the show floor. 

No Caption Provided
    [9:18 AM] New Whip too. It does the same thing, except it's not a Beetle. 

[9:18 AM] We just saw a new Beetle weapon. It flies around and grabs stuff for you. 

[9:15 AM] A little interference is messing with the Wii Motion Plus. In my experience, this isn't interference. This is the Wii Motion Plus. Also, dude made a Steve Jobs joke. Jobs can here you, sir. He can hear everything.

[9:14 AM] Bombs and the Slingshot are being shown. The slingshot controls aren't as crazy as you'd thing. Very traditional, kinda hands-off. 

No Caption Provided
    [9:12 AM] You put "your hand in the pocket" to pick items. It's basically a gesture-controlled radial menu. I think Command & Conquer used that.

[9:11 AM] Enemies will require precise angles on swings and blocks. That's about the amount of what we're seeing thus far.  

No Caption Provided
    [9:08 AM] Miyamoto is on the stage, now, showing off the game. They're focusing on the near 1:1 sword and shield slicing and blocking. Reminds me of Red Steel 2, except, you know, not in first-person. Also, without a cowboy.    

[9:06 AM] Oh, hey, a live demo. It definitely looks like Zelda.  

No Caption Provided
    [9:06 AM] Miyamoto is explaining the sword mechanics. The voice-over is ridiculous. 

[9:05 AM] Wii Motion Plus confirmed for sword control.  

[9:03 AM] YES! It's Link, riding Epona. Now, a shot of a stoic teenager dressed in green garb. He's shooting a bow, slicing. It's The Legend of Zelda The Skyward Sword.  

No Caption Provided
    [9:03 AM] Reggies says Nintendo will "raise the bar" in experiences. Now a trailer.    

[9:02 AM] Reggie takes the stage. He looks hungry, too. 

[8:59 AM] It's almost time. This thing needs to kick off with Zelda. I'm hungry for some Master Sword.  

No Caption Provided
    [8:42 AM] The conference will begin in about 17 minutes. You can watch it via Nintendo's own live stream if you so desire.
    TimeWaffle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By TimeWaffle

sweet

2Crisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By 2Crisis

Bring on the zelda

astrotriforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By astrotriforce

I am SOOOOO excited for this! I really have no idea what to expect and it'll be very interesting to see what Nintendo has in store with the 3DS and all whatever else they'll show.

I'm just hoping for some real kick-ass "Killer App" games. Like a new Kid Icarus or EarthBound.... but we'll see.

Avatar image for gingertastic_10
    gingertastic_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 16

#5  Edited By gingertastic_10

NINTENDO!

Orange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Orange

I hope to see some new hardware... next-gen DS?

Terranova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Terranova

be interesting to see what they say about the 3DS
    A_Dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#8  Edited By A_Dog

I want to see some more of the wii vitality sensor. 

Grianspog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Grianspog

Give us some F Zero wii dammit !

Rhaknar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#10  Edited By Rhaknar

this press conference will most likely make me buy a Wii again (for Zelda) and a 3DS >_<

TheJasonSigler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By TheJasonSigler

If the focus is more on Vitality Sensor than 3DS, this is a fail. Otherwise, bring on the Zelda!

Sliced_Bread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Sliced_Bread

DSi XXL!

cap123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By cap123

could be a good one, come on 3DS, Zelda, maybe KIRBY?

CyleMoore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#14  Edited By CyleMoore

Give me Link!

wolf_blitzer85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#15  Edited By wolf_blitzer85

Goddamn I can't wait to see what's happening this year. 

Avatar image for scrumdidlyumptious
    Scrumdidlyumptious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

3DS  3DS  3DS  3DS  3DS  3DS  3DS  3DS  3DS  3DS  3DS  3DS  3DS  3DS  3DS  3DS  3DS  
    Excited!

heartlessomen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By heartlessomen

Heres to hoping that the 3DS kicks some serious ass!
    CoolDrMoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 11

#18  Edited By CoolDrMoney

I'm really hoping Nintendo kills it. This is their best opportunity to be the most exciting company at E3 in 4 years.

DjRich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DjRich

I hope to actually SEE the 3-D in use. I honestly believe this is what will take Nintendo down

Bones8677

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#20  Edited By Bones8677

Let the inevitable train wreck commence. >:-)

ionkinetic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ionkinetic

I have no idea what I want from Nintendo, I might be surprised

Demonstride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Demonstride

I hope Reggie has lots of dramatic stares. Especially if they show off 3DS.

blair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By blair

I'm so excited for the Nintendo conference.  I want a big surprise, Zelda and some juicy details on the 3DS.

DeF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By DeF

totally in pre-overexcitement phase. proper overexcitement will kick in as soon as the stream starts :D

can only get worse ...or can it? :) (maybe this time ...)

Morka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Morka

Im keeping my fingers crossed for that totally AWESOME vitality sensor. 

Rockdalf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#26  Edited By Rockdalf

I just bought a PS3.  Please don't encourage me to buy a Wii as well Nintendo.

XXL_Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By XXL_Bomb

Ubi's press conference was bad. But VERY entertaining.

Nictel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Nictel

Does anyone know if there is also an E3 livestream that you can watch on the iPhone?

Tomzombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Tomzombie

god its so early

SquallLeonhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By SquallLeonhart

nintendo better bring it this time

This_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By This_Dude

3DS, Zelda, and Metroid Other M.    That is all I need from this conference.  Thanks.

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Milkman

This could either be the best thing or the worst.

Demonstride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Demonstride
    @XXL_Bomb said:
    " Ubi's press conference was bad. But VERY entertaining. "
    So it's a good thing that I missed it?
    LegalBagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#34  Edited By LegalBagel

New Zelda, 3DS and Epic Mickey.  Lets go. 

The guys hinted that Epic Mickey seemed very awesome from the taste Jeff got during the pre-E3 game show, so I want some details.

Oginam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Oginam

I hope Nintendo pulls something awesome. 

Maybe a live demo of the new Poke of War where you are the pokemons and you get to kill the oppressive trainers and fight the "man"; demo ends with a pikachu shooting Ash in the face with a rocket launcher.

Terranova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Terranova

What's the betting there will be some kind of pokemon announcement
    sgjackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By sgjackson

Here's to Golden Sun DS: Now with less boring gigantic elemental rock dungeons!

Ghostiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Ghostiet
    @astrotriforce said:
    " I'm just hoping for some real kick-ass "Killer App" games. Like a new Kid Icarus or EarthBound.... but we'll see. "
    Don't wait for a new official Mother game, Itoi said multiple times that there are no plans for another one (he didn't completely rule it out, though). Also, it's not big at all in the US and Europe. The best you could hope for is a DS compilation.
    Blueman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Blueman

I can't wait to see the new Zelda and get some information on the 3DS.

nightbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By nightbird

I want new wii Zelda!  *want*!

stalefishies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By stalefishies

OH GOD CAMMY JUST APPEARED ON MY SCREEN

MAKE IT STOP

Avatar image for scrumdidlyumptious
    Scrumdidlyumptious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OH JESUS! It's annoying mum again. Gave me a fright.

Nictel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Nictel

OH GOD the E3 stream on e3.nintendo.com has giant smile lady head 

Edit: LOL apparently I wasn't the only one with that reaction

wonderhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By wonderhare

And so it begins!

golguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#45  Edited By golguin

Here we go. Let's see what the 3DS is all about.

welly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By welly

AH

Demonstride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Demonstride

Oo it is starting. 

gosukiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By gosukiller

Here we go!

ISmoochyI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#49  Edited By ISmoochyI

new zelda?

stalefishies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By stalefishies

NINTENDO IS NINTENGO!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.