Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

E3 2011

Concept »

The 2011 Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) took place at the Los Angeles Convention Center in Los Angeles, California on June 7-9.

E3 here I come!

GozerTC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

Edited By GozerTC

So in a crazy stroke of luck I get to go to E3 again! (I went about five years ago the first time.)  I'm sure Giant Bomb is going to do a great job of covering the event, but they're only so many guys and so many hours of the day.  So I feel I should put in at least a little work and see about getting some information from E3 as well.  To that end I have two questions for the Giant Bomb Community:  

1.  What NOT MAJOR thing would you like see get a bit more attention.  We all know the big names and such are going to be covered by everyone, but what smaller company or niche game or idea would you like to see more on?  An MMO you've heard nothing about in a while?  New imports?  Controllers?  I know we don't have the best idea what's going to be there yet, but we do have an exhibitor's list: http://www.e3expo.com/show-info/641/exhibitor-list/ 

2.  I'm sure I'm not the only Giant Bomb user who's managed to finagle a pass to the event, my question for you guys and gals is what are you going to do at E3?  You planning putting any info from the event here at Giant Bomb? 
    GozerTC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By GozerTC

So in a crazy stroke of luck I get to go to E3 again! (I went about five years ago the first time.)  I'm sure Giant Bomb is going to do a great job of covering the event, but they're only so many guys and so many hours of the day.  So I feel I should put in at least a little work and see about getting some information from E3 as well.  To that end I have two questions for the Giant Bomb Community:  

1.  What NOT MAJOR thing would you like see get a bit more attention.  We all know the big names and such are going to be covered by everyone, but what smaller company or niche game or idea would you like to see more on?  An MMO you've heard nothing about in a while?  New imports?  Controllers?  I know we don't have the best idea what's going to be there yet, but we do have an exhibitor's list: http://www.e3expo.com/show-info/641/exhibitor-list/ 

2.  I'm sure I'm not the only Giant Bomb user who's managed to finagle a pass to the event, my question for you guys and gals is what are you going to do at E3?  You planning putting any info from the event here at Giant Bomb? 
    VWGTI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By VWGTI

Congrats on your second trip to E3!

Perhaps you could check out what's going on over at the Koei booth? I think that would be pretty awesome. They may announce Samurai Warriors 3 Z for Europe and the States around that time.

GozerTC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By GozerTC

Koei is always a fun trip, even if it's just smashing hundreds of "X" basic troop types around.  :)  

I'll deffinetly try and get over there.  Oh, and I just looked it up, the last E3 I went to was back in 2006.  So it'll be interesting to see how it changed.  
    spartan117tron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By spartan117tron

I won a pass from Microsoft and I am coming from the east coast by myself. I have no idea what im gonna do lol

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.