Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

E3 2012

Concept »

The 2012 Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) took place at the Los Angeles Convention Center in Los Angeles, California on June 5-7.

E3 2012 - Top Five Sold! Titles of The Show

count_zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

User Lists: 13

Edited By count_zero

So, last year, with E3, I did two videos, one describing the games I was Sold on, and the ones I was Unsold on. So, it's time for the Sold! list, and this time, I'm actually taking the time to rank these titles.

And if you don't want to watch the video, here's the full list. I do realize that Rock Band Blitz was announced before E3, as was Sleeping Dogs, but what I saw at E3 clinched both of them for me.

E3 2012 Sold!

The top Five titles from E3 2012 that I'm Sold On (which I'll be attaching to a blog post and a video). They don't have to have been just revealed at E3 - I just have to have been sold on them (initially or further sold).

1. Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate
    2. Watch Dogs
    3. Rock Band Blitz
    4. Sleeping Dogs
    5. Persona 4 Arena
    count_zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By count_zero

So, last year, with E3, I did two videos, one describing the games I was Sold on, and the ones I was Unsold on. So, it's time for the Sold! list, and this time, I'm actually taking the time to rank these titles.

And if you don't want to watch the video, here's the full list. I do realize that Rock Band Blitz was announced before E3, as was Sleeping Dogs, but what I saw at E3 clinched both of them for me.

E3 2012 Sold!

The top Five titles from E3 2012 that I'm Sold On (which I'll be attaching to a blog post and a video). They don't have to have been just revealed at E3 - I just have to have been sold on them (initially or further sold).

1. Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate
    2. Watch Dogs
    3. Rock Band Blitz
    4. Sleeping Dogs
    5. Persona 4 Arena

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.