Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

E3 2013

Concept »

The nineteenth annual Electronic Entertainment Expo took place at the Los Angeles Convention Center on June 11-13, 2013.

So which game screams "That is NEXT GEN"?

• 106 results
    Scrawnto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I can't wait until I have time to actually watch all these trailers in HD. My only exposure thus far has been in heavily compressed live streams, so it's hard to say right now.

Winternet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#103  Edited By Winternet

Your face screams Next Gen!

NoobSauceG7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 15

MGSV, The Division, Destiny, Battlefield 4, Final Fantasy XV (hopefully we see more Kingdom Hearts footage soon)

Everything really looks awesome and I can't wait!

Avatar image for sathingtonwaltz
    SathingtonWaltz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#105  Edited By SathingtonWaltz

MGSV and Ryse were the only games that impressed me graphically, everything else looked good but not really amazing. The leap to this generation graphically has been much shorter than previous ones.

pweidman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Many of the games look great and make me wanna play 'em, but only one struck me as something up until now not possible, maybe except on some beastly gaming PC, and that was The Division. You gotta watch the clip several times to really soak up the amount going on and all the incredible details. Also the seamless(at least it appeared to be so, have to wait and see some live gameplay I guess)drop in/out and player interactivity in the co-operative roles. Also what kinda appeared to be a meshing of pve and pvp in a very seamless way too. Very intrigued by that game.

Tesla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Metal Gear 5, Witcher 3, Final Fantasy XV, Battlefield 4, The Division and Destiny

Lord_Xp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Watch Dogs looks amazing as hell to me

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.