Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

E3 2014

Concept »

The twentieth Electronic Entertainment Expo took place June 10-12, 2014 at the Los Angeles Convention Center in Los Angeles, California.

Guests that would make a great pairing?

baysidejr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By baysidejr

I was just reading through some of the E3 posts and got to the Patrick post asking for feedback. Everyone pretty much mentioned the panels being too big or some guests overshadowing others and not mixing well. So I wanted to ask now that we have seen the videos and the ones from years prior who would actually make a great panel? How large a size is up to you.

I would start with this group:

I would call the panel Engineering 101 with:

Jonathan Blow(Braid, The Witness), Lucky Palmer(Oculus Rift), Sean Murray(Hello Games), and the 4th would be an older really respected vet someone like a Will Wright/John Carmack/Sid Meier etc...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.