Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

E3 2014

Concept »

The twentieth Electronic Entertainment Expo took place June 10-12, 2014 at the Los Angeles Convention Center in Los Angeles, California.

New IP reveal you're most excited for

• 53 results
    MocBucket62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

Edited By MocBucket62

Poll New IP reveal you're most excited for (262 votes)

Bloodborne 32%
    No Man's Sky 40%
    Splatoon 8%
    Codename S.T.E.A.M. 4%
    Scalebound 6%
    Entwined 0%
    Ori and the Blind Forest 2%
    Inside 2%
    Abzu 1%
    Guns-Up! 0%
    The Talos Principle 0%
    The Assembly 0%
    Miyamoto's Project Giant Robot 0%
    Miyamoto's Project Guard 0%
    Smaller Indie game (Cuphead, Aztez, Mighty No. 9, etc) 2%

This year at E3, we actually got ourselves a handful of new IP that was announced this year. Certainly some new IP got more attention than others, namely Bloodborne and No Man's Sky got a lot of buzz, however, out of all the new IP that was revealed, which one new IP are you most excited about. This poll only includes games that made their E3 debuts this year, not last year. So don't expect Sunset Overdrive to be a possible choice here.

• 
    turboman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 11

Bloodborne I guess, even though it's a spiritual sequel to Dark Souls

guanophobic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#52  Edited By guanophobic

No Man's Sky shouldn't count.

Guys. Codename STEAM is goddamn Lincoln Force made by the Paper Mario guys. I can't not pick that.

No Caption Provided

cornbredx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#53  Edited By cornbredx

No mans sky is neat purely because it can shift between planet and space so seamlessly (I suspect the game play won't interest me as I suspect it will entail doing whatever you want in this procedural generated world) but I have to say Bloodborne. Even though we don't know much about it yet, anything from the creator of the Souls games (the best game series to come out in the past decade) is going to be amazing. Plus what the Giantbomb staff did know (from what they saw and recalled on camera) it sounded really neat.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.