Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

E3 2016

Concept »

The twenty-second annual Electronic Entertainment Expo took place June 14-16, 2016 at the Los Angeles Convention Center in Los Angeles, California.

Any low key e3 announcements?

Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Not much of the big announcements really did anything for me so I'm wondering if there were any smaller announcements that may have flown under the radar.

RikiGuitarist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

If you didn't watch the PC Gaming Show, there were a lot of lesser known reveals and announcements there.

crithon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

easy, Rhythem Heaven Megamix is out to download on 3DS with all the original games which actually aired Gamespot On The Spot 10 years ago.

Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crithon: I heard about that but I'm unfamiliar with the series.

crithon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@devil240z: Jeff's been championing the series for 10 years. It's a lot like Wario War in it's insanity but it's actually really amazing it's it's musical styling and it's inventiveness.

jeffgoldblum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crithon said:

@devil240z: Jeff's been championing the series for 10 years. It's a lot like Wario War in it's insanity but it's actually really amazing it's it's musical styling and it's inventiveness.

I'd play that.

Lelcar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

Yeah, Rhythm Heaven is the winner of low key announcements this year

Skinky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Ever Oasis 3DS RPG from the creator of Secret of Mana/ Seiken Denetsu.

Dixavd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Here are some titles announced that weren't at any press conference (though most were shown on streams like the Nintendo Stream and the Square Enix stream)

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

Phil Spencer made some vague overtures tonight that some 360 BC games would be announced tomorrow. Not much, I know, but everyone else did a great job of covering the biggies. Ever Oasis looks rad.

Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are there any lists of like every game shown at e3. I don't know how to Reddit.

LackLuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#12  Edited By LackLuster

I'm pretty stoked for Outlast 2

ez123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Phantom Dust port was announced.

GERALTITUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DevourerOfTime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

#17  Edited By DevourerOfTime
    • The McElroy brothers being announced as the announcers for 100ft Robot Golf is 100% #OnBrand
    • Tempted to call Cosmic Star Heroine game of the show that wasn't even at the show.
    • Not exactly at the show either, but VA-11 Hall-A's final trailer is ??
    • The Bloodstained demo was super reassuring, especially hearing Romscout (the best speedrunner of the Castlevania series in the world) praise the game for how it feels and plays.
    • Yooka-Laylee's trailer was also really reassuring to see, though it looks rough in some parts and no one has really played it yet.
    • I loved the Agents of Mayhem cinematic's style, but was apprehensive on the game, but it looks like Volition basically took Saints Row and mashed it with Marvel vs. Capcom style team based gameplay and I'm so into that.
    • VIDEOBALL!
    • Cuphead's platforming is looking tight and just as mindblowingly well animated.
    • How We Soar is looking absolutely stunning. We'll see how it plays, but it could be an unexpected hit once PSVR drops.
    • Just watching Thumper makes me want to have a heart attack.
    • Mages of Mystralia is a cute little game that has a lot of potential.
    • SUPER. HOT. SUPER. HOT. SUPER. HOT. VR.
    • Lawbreakers has just enough original ideas to capture my usually fps-resistant interest
    • Pyre looks every bit as good as you'd expect a new Supergiant game would.
    • Abzu continues to look absolutely stunning.
    • Even though I already have it on Vita, I'm happy to see Severed head to the other two touchscreen game playin machines.
    • NieR: Automata continues to impress.
    • The animation in Shantae: Half-Genie Hero is soooooo goooood ???
    • Yeah, I'll play Ever Oasis, a new action RPG from Nintendo and the creators of the Mana series.
    • Dragon Quest VII coming out in September! Woooo!
    • Shin Megami Tensei 4 was a great game, but it was really, really long and I have yet to finish it. So I wasn't really interested in it's sequel, Apocalypse, until I watch the two trailers from E3. That's right, two.
    • Rhythm Heaven Megamix getting a surprise release was the most pleasant surprise of the show.
    • King of Fighters XIV continues to look fucking awesome. Fuck the haters.
    • I was apprehensive about Psychonauts in the Rhombus of Ruin until I saw this demo. Seeing all these characters that I know and love and knowing that the game will be a neat take on classic Adventure game puzzles might just be what sells me on PSVR.
    • I'm sure Trails of Cold Steel II will be fantastic once I finish the first one.
    • I'm much more interested in Let It Die once it became more character action game looking.
    • Anarcute looks like Pikmin so I'm sold.
    • BOXBOXBOY!
    • PERSONA MUTHERFUCKING 5
    Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Devil240Z

@devoureroftime: Some good looking JRPG/JRPG inspired games coming. That got me a little excited.

Nier looks cool. I never played the first one so I should do that but its not available digitally. Also I never actually beat Drakengard 1/2 I wonder if I should track those games down again(COME ON PS2-PS4). I'm also currently in the middle of Drakengard 3(I bought it at release so its been in my backlog for awhile)

SMT4 is the only(Physical) 3DS game I own... I should probably go back to it... That game is real hard to get back into after a long break though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.