Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

E3 2016

Concept »

The twenty-second annual Electronic Entertainment Expo took place June 14-16, 2016 at the Los Angeles Convention Center in Los Angeles, California.

Giant Bomb LIVE! at E3 2016: Day 03, podcast version?

Migsse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hello

Does anyone know what happened or where is the Giant Bomb LIVE! at E3 2016: Day 03 Podcast version?

There are podcast versions of Giant Bomb LIVE! at E3 2016: Day 1 and 2, but no Day 3.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Migs

OldGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

1) They had to pack

2) They had to travel

3) It's the weekend

4) It'll show up next week

Migsse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oldguy: Fair enough, just a pity that I have to wait a week to listen to it, then I can listen to the Beastcast.

Migsse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any updates, guys?

Migsse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Migsse

Thank you @dudeglove , but it is not the Video that I was seeking but the Audio.

Thats why I asked I was looking for the podcast.

Thank you for the Youtube link, but as mentioned, looking for the audio version, not the video version.

If I did as you mentioned, not only do I have to download 5gb on my slow internet connection, I also have to extract the audio from both - stick them together - spit it out as an all-in-one audio file.

The length is not an issue, I have already listened to Day 1 and 2 so far.

I will gladly await the other more relevant Giant Bomb Post-E3 podcast, but first I still need to get through: GiantBomb E3 Floor ZeldaCast - GiantBomb E3 Day 3 Podcast - The Giant BeastCast 17-06-2016 and finally The Giant BombCast 21-06-2016.

Thankfully, Jeff has put it up the Day 3 podcast, so I will download that instead.

Thanks for the help though, @dudeglove

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.