Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

E3 2016

Concept »

The twenty-second annual Electronic Entertainment Expo took place June 14-16, 2016 at the Los Angeles Convention Center in Los Angeles, California.

Small question about Microsoft stream

GiboAuja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GiboAuja

really stupid question

34 minutes and 48 seconds in brad mentions a game that just leaked. After trying to listen to it dozens of times I can't make it out.

It's killing me.

Is it State of Decay 2?

Halp!!!

Franstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

You got me dude, they're watching Gears 4 at that point in time.

MetalBaofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

@giboauja:

You got me dude, they're watching Gears 4 at that point in time.

34 minutes into the archive on youtube the actual conference hasn't even started yet, and Brad says, "Supposedly some art for that leaked," but the video is hitching up at that point and I don't know what they are referencing. Austin follows by saying, "I wonder if that is the MMO version of that they originally wanted to make," or something like that. They talk about the first game some, but never say the name again. I think the name was said during one of the video hitches. But yeah, it does seem like they could be talking about State of Decay 2.

I checked the video here on the site too, and Brad isn't even talking at that point in time when they are watching Gears.

stordoff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

User Lists: 4

@giboauja said:

really stupid question

34 minutes and 48 seconds in brad mentions a game that just leaked. After trying to listen to it dozens of times I can't make it out.

It's killing me.

Is it State of Decay 2?

Halp!!!

It's 20:45 on in the GB archive: http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/we-talk-over-the-microsoft-e3-2016-press-conferenc/2300-11283/

It's State of Decay 2

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.