Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

E3 2017

Concept »

The twenty-third annual Electronic Entertainment Expo took place June 13-15, 2017 at the Los Angeles Convention Center in Los Angeles, California.

Giant Bomb and streaming during E3 and Live Drive?

Kalle85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kalle85

Hey!

I'm new to this site and I don't use social media at all so if my questions have already been answered please point me in the right direction or please answer them below.

1. Will Giant Bomb live stream during E3? If so, during what hours and days, please?

2. Will there be a so called Live Drive this year? If so, what date and time, please?

Thanks!

Kalle

Onemanarmyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By Onemanarmyy

The livestreams will start 30 minutes before the press conferences. You will see them on the frontpage in the coming up section in the following days.

The livedrive is at Jeff's Mixlr. Not sure when it's starting though

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#3 MattyFTM  Moderator

There will also be the evening shows on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. There is no confirmed times yet, but it'll be some time after the E3 show floor closes for the day. I'd guess around 7pm PDTish. That seems like around the time they have started in previous years, but my memory is terrible so I could be way off. The actual times will be announced in due course.

Kalle85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Kalle85

Thank you all for your replies, I appreciate it. :)

whitegreyblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The staff are generally pretty good at posting an article with streaming times for the major conferences and evening live shows; or as mentioned, check the front page "Coming Soon" widget thingie. Have a great time! One of the best times of the year for GB content, in my opinion.

ThisIsACoolTag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For the press conferences, scroll down a bit on this page for the dates/times adjusted for your region. Jeff said on the Bombcast that they will start streaming around 30 minutes before each conference.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.