Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

E3 2018

Concept »

The twenty-fourth Electronic Entertainment Expo was held June 12-14, 2018 at the Los Angeles Convention Center in Los Angeles, California.

Giant Bomb E3 Schedule?

Jennifyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Wondering when everything is started this year. Not sure if everything is happening this weekend or am I going to need to take Monday and Tuesday off?

Also what day is Jeff driving down? Wouldn't want to miss the yearly Del Taco invasion!

SirGregMac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@jennifyre: I believe most of the crew will be arriving in LA on Friday as the first press conference they're covering is Saturday.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

I am going to try and get a news story together detailing our schedule but you can probably expect streams to start up 15-30 minutes before each of these times:

No Caption Provided

And I believe Friday will be Jeff's drive-down day but I'd have to confirm with him.

vortextk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"I wonder what the rough e3 schedule is?" And then Rorie whips out the color coded spreadsheet of everything. I always feel way behind e3 news. I see write ups and headlines of what is coming out, but save finding out details and everything to just the giantbomb streams which probably takes me a whole extra week atleast to process just because of how meaty they are.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Man, that Monday schedule looks brutal every year.

Avatar image for undeadscottsman
    UndeadScottsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

They're probably not covering the PC Gaming show, as they haven't in past years.

I wonder if they'll do the Devolver Presser.

vortextk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By vortextk

@rorie said:

Man, that Monday schedule looks brutal every year.

Give it a few more years and they'll continue spreading it out. Or maybe you'll just get unlucky and more companies will just add their own outside E3 press conferences. Gotta cover that new Tencent press conference after all.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.