Congrats to @willhous on taking victory on the final banner of 2019!
kone's "magic 8-ball" banner took 2nd place and jeremyf's "party time" banner took 3rd.
The Official NINTENDO Thread
E3 is the place for announcing never before seen games. It's exciting, fast-paced stuff and we're all enthusiastic to start talking about all the new toys. But, please keep in-depth discussions about specific games in their respective forums. For more information about how to help us keep things organized, go check out the GB vs E3 Official Player's Guide!
In an attempt to keep the E3 shenanigans organized, the mods institute these official discussion threads for each conference so that everybody has a go-to place to discuss them before, during, and after the show.
Despite the insanity of E3, keep in mind that the general site rules still apply. So, don't be a dick. If you need a refresher on to conduct yourself like an upstanding citizen of the Giant Bomb community, check out the FAQ.
Keep Discussions On Topic
This thread is exclusively for the general discussion of the Nintendo press conference. Discussion involving the other company's conferences should be taken to their respective threads (once they're posted).
To help you get where you need to go to talk about anything announced or shown during this press conference, we have created a list of them right here:
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Luigi's Mansion 3
- Jim Henson's Dark Crystal: Age Of Resistance Tactics
- The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
- Trials of Mana
- Collection of Mana
- Fire Emblem: Three Houses
- Resident Evil 5
- Resident Evil 6
- No More Heroes III
- Contra: Rogue Corps
- Contra Anniversary Collection
- Daemon X Machina
- Pokémon Sword/Shield
- Astral Chain
- Empire of Sin
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order
- Cadence of Hyrule – Crypt of the NecroDancer Featuring The Legend of Zelda
- Mario & Sonic at the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons\
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Sequel (Working Title)
Where Can I Watch?
Tuesday, June 11 @ 9:00 AM PDT (Your Local Time)