Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

E3 2019

Concept »

The 25th annual Electronic Entertainment Expo, which took place June 11-13, 2019 at the Los Angeles Convention Center in Los Angeles, California.

Which of these games are you most excited about from E3?

liquiddragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 19

Poll Which of these games are you most excited about from E3? (70 votes)

Deathloop (Arkane / Bethesda) 14%
    Elden Ring (FromSoftware) 40%
    GhostWire: Tokyo (Tango Gameworks / Bethesda) 27%
    Gods & Monsters (Ubisoft) 3%
    Outriders (People Can Fly / Square Enix) 0%
    Rainbow Six Quarantine (Ubisoft) 1%
    Poll 14%

I'm just happy Tango gets to make another game so GhostWire: Tokyo for me!

• 
    fisk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 75

#1 fisk0  Moderator

It would be the new Microsoft Flight Simulator, but Ghostwire: Tokyo seems interesting too, so that got my vote out of the choices available.

Relkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Considering we don't really know anything about any of these games, I guess I would vote for all of them. Unless I missed something big, I don't think any of these games have really had more than a cinematic reveal trailer released as of yet.

Let's talk when there's a bit more to talk about, I guess.

bmccann42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oddly there wasn't a whole lot that really got me with any of those games or really E3 as a whole.

liquiddragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

@fisk0: Well tbh, I totally forgot about Flight Sim but I was mostly asking about the ones we have no idea about.

@relkin: Well I guess I'm asking which one are you most excited to know more about given the teaser/pitch/reveals.

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

None of those. Honestly, I saw the name of each, and I was thinking 'what are these games' then saw the developers and went 'oh yeah'. Not enough to go on any of them for me to get excited whatsoever, so none. I'm not really that curious about any of them either. The From one though I guess. I'd have to look the other ones up because I can't remember the teaser of the other ones aside from Rainbow Six, and Rainbow Six zombies/online focused stuff or whatever doesn't excite me.

BaconHound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Should've included a "none" option. I voted Deathloop because of the developer, but I really don't remember anything about any of those games, and there's too much on my plate already to get psyched up for stuff that I know nothing about.

OMGFather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghostwire really intrigues me, but when the games are out and the gameplay is there - if Elden Ring is going to be like Dark Souls - it'd most likely be that.

Relkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Relkin

@liquiddragon:

1. Deathloop/Elden Ring (Anything from either of those two studios has my immediate interest)
    2. Ghostwire: Tokyo (Really curious to see Mikami do something other than Survival-Horror)
    3. Outriders/Gods & Monsters (No real attachment to PCF aside from Painkiller, and Ubi's track record is so across the board it's hard to take anything from them on faith)
    4. Rainbow Six Quarantine (I don't have any history with the franchise)
    TheFlamingo352

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love Arkane so much, their level design, art styles, and personality are so incredible. The one thing I don't like is how closely they stick to the immersive sim genre.

My hope is Deathloop keeps all that great stuff, but in a fresher package, ya know?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.