Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

EA Canada

Company »

EA Canada (EAC) is located in Burnaby, British Columbia, and is Electronic Arts' largest development studio.

Can we find out who worked on Fight Night Champion?

Avatar image for theexperience13
    Theexperience13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Theexperience13

I would loooooove to spam hate mail to the guys that worked on Champion Mode in that game, as I'm sure many others would. Isaac Frost is ridiculously impossible, even on fuckin Amateur difficulty. He's too big and too fast to run away from, he always locks you in somewhere around the ring. And even though you're blocking, at least 50% of Frost's punches still get through so it's impossible to "protect the cut".

If you're an EA Canada developer reading this, tell the guys that made FN Champion Mode to go to hell for me. Thanks :)

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By ArtisanBreads

That will accomplish something.

Can they just make Fight Night Round 3 "Two" please? Ruined the series with totally unnecessary changes. They had the perfect base they just needed to flesh it out. I'm not someone who replays old games a lot but I replay that game all the damn time.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.