Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jul 05, 2011

Insect Armageddon is the fourth installment of D3's line of budget-priced shooters featuring online and local co-op modes, and a new Swarm survival mode.

Weird ass chirpin' noise in PS3 version: Is it just me?

yukoasho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By yukoasho

OK, this isn't too frequent, but I've been noticing this weird, electronic chirping noise in the PS3 version of Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon.  It happened once in the early part of Mission 1-4 and seems to be happening again in 2-2.  Is this a problem anyone else has been having, or do I have a defective disc?

MaxShrek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By MaxShrek

From what I can tell, there is a weird noise on the 360 version, but I believe that's the incoming message warning, like the chirping those push-to-talk phones make. Unless you're experiencing a different chirp.

Krakn3Dfx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Krakn3Dfx

Noticed it here as well, doesn't seem to relate to anything going on in the game at the time. Definitely not the same as the chirp for incoming messages.

Only happens on 2-3 missions, but yah, it's annoying.

Ken_Foo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Ken_Foo

I heard something similar. I think it's the footsteps of the heavy armor guy. If that's not it I apologize 'cause now you'll notice the footstep noise. It's annoying.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.