Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Earthworm Jim

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Oct 02, 1994

Created by the twisted minds at Shiny Entertainment (led by Dave Perry and Doug TenNapel), Earthworm Jim is a nonsensical side-scrolling platform game that allows the player to venture through the galaxy as an earthworm trapped in a futuristic space-suit to rescue Princess What's-Her-Name.

I dont care what anyone says, Im glad Jim is back....

Jettblackk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jettblackk

.....and honestly I think it looks great!! Crisp, Smooth, and Vibrant, sure the controls are still a litte clunky, but thats part of the nostalgia, im remembering why I love this game! I just picked it up and played for about hour, but cant wait to get into the bonus lvls and the co-op! Woohoo!! But the best part is, sitting my 6 year old down with ut and watching him enjoy it as much as i did when i was a kid......priceless.....

Montrealien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Montrealien

I agree, Earthworm Jim HD is a great example of how you do a classic 2D platformer remake. I am absolutly loving this game. I even played through the original last week just to get back into it. Here`s hoping it sell well enough to warrant Earthworm Jim 2 HD. There are about 16k people on the leader boards as of this afternoon, I think it is doing ok.

Jettblackk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jettblackk

oooo, I agree, hoping for EWJ2..........(crosses fingers)

jacksukeru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#4  Edited By jacksukeru

Have no nostalgia for EWJ so that's probably the problem. But I can relate since I've got nostalgia for other games that haven't held up well either, like Oscar and arguably Zelda 2, love that game.
    Piglet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Piglet

There is an AMAZING mod in Modnation racers of EWJ

amoremono1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By amoremono1

Im loving it, and really I dont get the hate for the HD version.  Im actually playing them side by side, and as much as Im not really a fan of Gameloft, they did a damn fine job.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.