Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Electronic Arts

Company »

EA is one of the largest publisher/developers in the video game industry.

EA Triple A Card?

Wraxend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By Wraxend
    No Caption Provided

Does anybody know what this is all about? Went to the website but just took me to a login page with no other options.

Edit: www.triple-a.ea.com

valrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By valrog

First link on Google is this thread, so I have no idea.

emergency

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By emergency

Probably some sort of service where you pay ludicrous amounts of money but it entitles you to certain stuff first.

AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By AlexW00d

All the links at the bottom lead back to that page, but there is one called Basket so I guess it's a shop for special people.

jeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

#5  Edited By jeff

I'd guess that it's some sort of service they started up to expedite the whole "let's send free shit to celebrities and hope they talk about our products while being interviewed even though they almost never do" process that a lot of brands get into.

Now Tinie Tempah can probably say YO MAN I NEED COPIES OF MADDEN FOR MY WHOLE POSSE via a website instead of having his people call some other people to harass some other people.

alternate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By alternate

It will be like those free ice cream or free krispy kreme donut cards they give out to slebs in their gift baskets. He is probably allowed to go in to a gamestop (GAME I guess seeing as he is a fellow Brit) and demand a copy of Battlefield 3 on day of release without a pre-order!

Either that or he can call the number on the card and get roadside assistance on EA's dime.

dbz1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7  Edited By dbz1995

Sell it for million bucks, since nobody will know about it..

emergency

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By emergency

@Jeff said:

I'd guess that it's some sort of service they started up to expedite the whole "let's send free shit to celebrities and hope they talk about our products while being interviewed even though they almost never do" process that a lot of brands get into.

Now Tinie Tempah can probably say YO MAN I NEED COPIES OF MADDEN FOR MY WHOLE POSSE via a website instead of having his people call some other people to harass some other people.

You're telling me that you don't wanna sort out your posse with copies of madden via a website? I see through your facade.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.