Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Elite Beat Agents

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Nov 06, 2006

Elite Beat Agents is a rhythm game for the Nintendo DS developed by iNiS Corp. and published by Nintendo. It is a spiritual sequel to the Japanese only Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan, and uses many of the same touch screen based gameplay mechanics.

Elite Beat Agents: Second Impressions

RAmpersaND

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 29

Edited By RAmpersaND

"The Elite Beat Agents are at your service!" That opening line was enough to bring back fond memories of playing this game for the first time back in 2007: a time long ago, when I hadn't yet realized that a portable rhythm-action game featuring tons of quirky sequential art was exactly what I wanted!

RAmpersaND

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 29

#1  Edited By RAmpersaND

"The Elite Beat Agents are at your service!" That opening line was enough to bring back fond memories of playing this game for the first time back in 2007: a time long ago, when I hadn't yet realized that a portable rhythm-action game featuring tons of quirky sequential art was exactly what I wanted!

yoshimitz707

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By yoshimitz707

Agents are gooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

mgsolid86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 40

#3  Edited By mgsolid86

Commander Kahn during the Material Girl intro cracks me up every time.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.