Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Elite: Dangerous

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Dec 16, 2014

The fourth entry in the Elite franchise, from the series' co-creator David Braben and Frontier Developments.

Who's flying through the Xbox one X space, lets hangout!

BinaryDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

Hey hey all you dudes,

I've recently got an xbox one x and did the 'lets look at the pretty games on the new machine' thing. I played a few games put on elite and haven't really played much else. I stopped playing after no mans sky, as I got upset at that games shallow approach to space.

I want to fly with some cool people on xbox, and eventually do multi crew. I already have one guy on board or I stream with/ watch on twitch sometimes. But if YOU would be interested you should leave a message here, I hang out near LHS 20 in 'Ohm City' (Ohm sweet Ohm) often and live on the west coast of the USA in IRL (PDT?).

I'm still saving up for the significant things to install for multi crew, at the moment I've got a chair and a scanner for my crew to use, but soon... I'll have cash for things.

Leave your time zone and what kind of stuff you'd be up for / willing to do and lets get some space giantbombafied.

Thank you for reading Commanders, continue to be awesome.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.