Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Empire: Total War

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Mar 03, 2009

The fifth installment in the Total War series from The Creative Assembly. Empire: Total War features the series' hallmark blend of real-time strategic battles, and turn-based empire building. Empire takes place during the 18th century — an age of imperial expansion, trade, rifles and cannons.

Trade Question

Death_Unicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Death_Unicorn

Well, I'm playing as Prussia and lovin it, however this trade route capacity thing bugs me. I finally upgraded my port in Berlin so it can have 4 trade routes which is all fine and dandy, however I just captured Copenhagen from the Danish and that region has a commercial port too, but since it's not my "home" region, I can't use it for anything, no ships are coming out of it so its desolate. Is this port of any use? Should I just destroy it and build a fishing town or something?

deaux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By deaux
    @Death_Unicorn: You may not care about this (hopefully you finished your game already).  A commercial port generates wealth even if it isn't being used for a trade route, and it allows you to build certain ships.  Also, a new route may connect to an existing port when you gain control of a new port. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.