Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

England

Location » linked to 337 games

England is on the island of Great Britain, a set of Islands in the Northwestern part of Europe. Its capital city is London. It was an independent kingdom until May 1707, when it formed the United Kingdom of Great Britain together with Scotland.

So MUSE are playing at the Birmingham NIA? Sweet... Oh Wait.

flaminghobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By flaminghobo

Turns out the gig is already sold out, and when I checked ebay for tickets... well, I was a bit pissed off to say the least.
    I've been waiting a long time for MUSE to go back on tour, and it really angers me that people can buy tickets, and then sell them for three times the amount they were originally worth! Thus kicking me and any other unlucky fan in the balls.

I don't really know if I should be angry at the ebay auctioneers or myself for not getting in quick enough.
    Oh well, rant over.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.