Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Enter the Gungeon

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Apr 05, 2016

Four unlikely heroes must fight through a fortress inhabited by large sentient bullets (among other gun-related creatures) seeking a legendary weapon in this gun-themed rogue-like "bullet hell" shooter.

Unmentioned Convict Ability? (And other character quirks)

Sarumarine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 7

Recently I've noticed that the Convict gets a fire rate increase out of a dodge roll with her starting weapon. Unless I'm mistaken or tricking myself, after a roll she can usually empty her revolver much faster than you can normally mash it out. I haven't seen it mentioned on the item description of her gun or anywhere else. I tried it with the other characters starting weapons and didn't seem to get the same result.

What wikis I checked didn't mention anything about that, so I wanted to ask about it, along with any other character quirks that aren't initially obvious. I might be crazy, but I thought I'd bring it up just incase.

Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 86

@sarumarine: I just tested the Convict and I didn't observe any increase in firing rate with basic pistol after dodge rolling. Maybe you're thinking of the increase in firing rate from mashing the fire button compared to holding it down?

Sarumarine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 7

@savage: Yeah, that could be it. I thought I tested that out, but I tried it again and didn't notice any difference. It occurred I also could have picked up an item that increased fire rate and didn't realize at the time.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.