hkkimber's Project Entropia (PC) review

Avatar image for hkkimber
  • hkkimber wrote this review on .

Slot Machine

Gambling site, plain and simple - every PED you spend has a tiny chance to 'hit the jackpot' (global, HoF). With the exception of the auction which is conducting business with other players, the other activities, hunting, mining and crafting - virtual slots, nothing more. US Attorney General should ban it.

Other reviews for Project Entropia (PC)

A fun but dangerous game 0

I've played Entropia on and off for maybe 6 years now on a few different accounts (the majority of those being "off"). It's an amazingly intriguing concept. "Invest" into a virtual avatar, stake a claim on a virtual planet, live in a world tied directly to the real world economy. To start off, I am not a disgruntled customer because I didn't make money in this game. People expecting to make money playing video games are insane. I understand Mindark needs a business strategy, I just don't like th...

Like others subscription games 0

Nothing more to say after defaultgen's !It's like any other subscription game cause you can't play it without deposit unless you're willing pass endless hours sweating (most profitable free in-game activity);Best way to profit is trading in Auction: buying big and selling in pieces.The game is fun: good mechanics on crafting, hunting and mining, but excessive armor & weapon decay + amno cost turn it not worthy the time/effort....