Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Escape Plan

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Feb 14, 2012

Escape Plan is a side scrolling puzzle/survival game with black and white visuals and a dark humor tone.

Did the recent patch improve the fun factor of this game?

effjay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By effjay

I was interested in this game at launch, but after reading a few reviews I decided to hold off. A lot of the reviews mention that the game asks the player to do too much at once with too much precision and punishes you for accidental gestures. I have heard that the patch removed the gesture count as part of the level completion requirements. Did it add/change/remove anything else in terms of game play that improves the experience (other than the new levels)? I guess what I'm asking is if the game is less frustrating and more fun now. I'm again thinking about picking this up.

donutfever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 35

#2  Edited By donutfever

Just tried it, had no idea it got rid of gesture count until I played it. 

The only time when precision becomes a huge problem is when trying to 3-Star a level. There are a few frustrating levels, but nothing too bad, and you can skip levels if necessary. I recommend buying it. It's really charming, and there are some really brilliant puzzles in there.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.