Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Eve: Echoes

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Aug 13, 2020

The mobile version of Eve Online. A large scale galaxy wide space ship massive multiplayer online game. Game features a full player operated economy and massive star ship battles with hundreds of players.

Pretty impressed so far!

chadj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By chadj

I just wanted to drop a message to let anyone who's curious about this game know that it's a pretty faithful mobile adaptation of the core Eve game experience to mobile devices. I've been playing since release and I am really enjoying it. I'm mostly mining and industry-focused so far. I played the original Eve and now Eve Echoes as Telriq Adjona. I've been trying to keep the "giantbomb" and "giantbombing" chat channels going in Echoes so if you decide to kick the tires on this game join those channels!

ToxicAntidote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By ToxicAntidote

I've played it a bit since its official release. Although it being a bit lighter, I was surprised by how close it actually is to regular EVE Online. They seem to have changed just the right things to make it work better for phones, but still keep most of the core systems that makes EVE Online unique.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.