Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

EVE Online

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released May 06, 2003

EVE Online is a loosely structured science fiction MMORPG published by CCP Games in which players take on the role of a spaceship pilot exploring a colonized galaxy.

PSA: GB's Corp is dead, but many of us still play the game. Join the in-game channel for advice, chat, memes, etc

Avaren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Hey guys, Avaren Dias here. Former longtime member of Kite Co. Space Trucking (RIP) and currently a something in some other corp. Also longtime GB fan, of course. Started playing eve because of the Iceland videos, and it just kinda stuck.

You may know already that the GB Corp in eve is basically dead, due to many factors. However there is an in-game channel named "giantbombing" that duders still hang out in. If you're new to eve, hop in and holler at us! If you're not, come by and shittalk with the best of em. A bunch of us still play, and we'd love to chat to duders in our favorite game :D

(shameless plug, if you're interested in eve but don't play, check my stream out at www.twitch.tv/avaren)

Nentisys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By Nentisys

7 year eve veteran here, SerratedX. Happy to give advice to newbies anyday or talk shit about your alliance. Everyone playing eve should join the channel!

Avatar image for do_the_manta_ray
    Do_The_Manta_Ray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I'd personally enjoy a very dramatic retelling of what lead to the demise of the Kite. Co- Space Trucking corporation. Puppets are a plus.

fantasticasm89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

i will join the in game channel if anyone is hanging around!

theuprightman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I play very sporadically but I will add myself in.

fantasticasm89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

in game: Fossum Eclectic

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.