Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

EVO Championship Series

Concept »

The World Fighting Game Championships in all but name. Since 2000, the Evolution Championship Series has been the most prominent fighting game tournament event. It features the best players from all over the world.

Hotel deals for EVO 2k12 thread

Lunar_Aura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Lunar_Aura

Hey duders. It's my first time attending EVO this year so I thought I'd start a thread about good deals that you come across for room & board. I just booked one and thought I'd share it with you all. NOTE: This deal expires in 38 hours as of this writing!

Bally's is right across the street from Caesars and is offering North Tower Deluxe rooms for $53 weekdays and $115 Friday&Saturday nights. Each night comes with 2 buffet vouchers.

Book it using this: http://www.travelzoo.com/local-deals/Las-Vegas/Getaway/10687

Yes you will be buying multiple vouchers per night but that is not a problem when you talk to the hotel staff and make your reservations. It's probably wise NOT to mention EVO or CONVENTION just to be on the safe side.

If you share this with SRK, you better make sure you got the deal for yourself because this is probably the best deal you're gonna get all year for the summer. Rates generally don't get better as summer nears. Good luck and I'll see you there!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.