Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

F1 2020

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Jul 06, 2020

The twelfth instalment in the Formula 1 franchise developed by Codemasters.

Quick Look?

BobaTrainwreck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Do you think Alex is trying out this game, and will do a Quick Look? And do you think he'll get Alex and Danny to sit in with him for it?

imhungry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

Almost certainly not.

jagerxbomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Drew and Danny were the F1 people. Go check out their patreon, they play F1 games all the time.

SirGregMac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I agree with imhungry and jagerxbomb. I'm sure Danny, Drew and waypoint's Rob Zacny will do something with it as they've done races recently that they've posted to their youtube channel.

I could see them something with it over there, but I doubt there's enough interest about it in the GB staff/community for the staff to dedicate time to it, especially since on Friday's Hotspot it seemed like Alex's games he can't talk about yet (from Thursday's Beastcast) might have something to do with Sunday's stream.

Shindig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's only worth it if someone's on hand to explain the fun, fun things associated with the B194.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.