Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fable II Pub Games

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Aug 13, 2008

A collection of the three pub-style games in Fable II, originally released as a pre-order bonus for that game. Players transfer gold and exclusive items for their Heroes in Fable II.

How many gold do you have?

Daanienator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By Daanienator

I have around 2600 gold, is that a lot?

fox01313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#2  Edited By fox01313

Better question is how much of the special items have you unlocked??

As for gold I think I'm still around 200-300 but that's also paying off most of the debt i get in the game as well as entering in the no cost tournaments for a little extra gold. The spinner one is great for this as you don't even have to look at the screen, just keep pressing A every few seconds & if you get high enough in the tournament you get some gold for senseless button pressing. Seriously the people at Lionhead should have put the spinner game in Fable 2 but put some other type of card/puzzle game (maybe some kind of memory or 3-5 card monte) to bet on for the Pub games, it's just lazy to put the spinner in as you rarely win & takes about the same amount of skill as that chicken in a box that plays tic-tac-toe against you. Last time I tried one of the spinner boards (that I unlocked from playing that section), betting a small amount $3?, after 70 spins I had won -300 just showing how the odds aren't in your favour.

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By WilliamRLBaker

not much 100 i keep having to pay off debt the game cheats it doesn't follow any random guidelines like it should, I played the spinner game at 10 gold each bet up to 100 gold 5 times I never one ONCE! spin no win spin no win i aquired 500 debt in 5 or so minutes which is pretty much stastistically impossible.

And every time i go for a jackpot in fortune it will bunk me and the next deal ill accept a low offer and ill be damned but it goes for the jackpot that deal so i have to move on. this game was not worth 800 ms points and i wasted em cause i didn't know i could get it literally for free if i preordered from gamestop and then canceled that preorder.

Homes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Homes

Well money is no object for people now that people know the gold exploit.

Doc_Zaius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Doc_Zaius

I hope they reset it.

twenty0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By twenty0ne

Zero. I still need to pre-order.

KingBroly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

#7  Edited By KingBroly

The best you can hope for is them resetting the the leaderboards.  If they reset money totals, they have to do it for everyone, and that'll tick a good number of people off (Which is something they don't want to do).  I don't know.  I still get the feeling it was kinda intentional because you can't do it in any other game despite the controls being almost the same.  You should be able to do it in every single game, but you can't.  Also, Spinnerbox is just evil.  If they patch, which they most likely will, they should improve your odds a little bit on that and Keystone as well, because as it stands now, no one will play those 2 in retail game.

Wolswor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Wolswor

20,000 I'm so proud of myself, after getting out of 17,000 total gold in debt I was finally able to get some myself.

ColinD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By ColinD

It's hard to say if they'll reset the amounts or just fix it and move on. Like most cheats or exploits they don't always change the gameplay for the better. Most of the time they make the experience trivial. I plan on taking my non-exploiting character into the final version.

Aviar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Aviar

I have 8 items unlocked from the tournaments as of yesterday, and finally out of debt and close to 18,000. 

I have yet to even play Keystone yet, as that one just does not interest me.

Wolswor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By Wolswor

^ Keystone sucks, I was finally able to get every tourny item except for any from keystone.  By the way, they wouldn't have to reset everyone's gold values, they just look at the leaderboards for people who have ridiculous amounts of gold and delete their records, the same thing happened in Battlefield:Bad Company.

Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#12  Edited By Arkthemaniac

Enough to buy you guys grammar lessons.

"How many gold you have?"

"How much of the special items have you gotten?"

Homes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#13  Edited By Homes

Unlocked all the games and items last night. Thank god that's done.

SolidOcelot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By SolidOcelot

I just reached   547,768   Gold

KingBroly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#15  Edited By KingBroly

I'm a little over 650,000 gold, have all the items, got all the achievements worth points.  So I'm ready for Fable II I guess.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.